August 15 MK closing early?

kenny

DIS Veteran
MK closing at 6. I thought it would be a Halloween party but the dates came out and it’s not

anyone know what’s going on or if this is just a mistake?

Chatter has been a private event of some sort. I don’t think it has been determined what it is exactly (but not totally sure about that).

would it be the premiere of the mickey no so scary Halloween party? It's a guess because I believe it starts mid august?

Gartner does a big corporate convention every year - I forget if it's over the summer or in the fall, but I do know that they usually have a private corporate event at MK one of the nights during that week.

Gartner does a big corporate convention every year - I forget if it's over the summer or in the fall, but I do know that they usually have a private corporate event at MK one of the nights during that week.
I believe the event is in October 2020.

Do we think they might add a party in? It was my preferred party night (trip falls that week so its either the first party with all the bloggers or the Saturday which is currently not a party night)

Do we think they might add a party in? It was my preferred party night (trip falls that week so its either the first party with all the bloggers or the Saturday which is currently not a party night)

Unlikely, being it’s a Saturday. Saturday parties are incredibly rare, especially early in the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter