August 2 2025, DVC member Cruise on the Dream!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Who wants to come here and chat, while we wait?

We are Tom and Bobbi, senior citizens, and we enjoy DVC Member Cruises especially for the Imagineers on board and the special presentations!

Hello Tom and Bobbi! I'm Andrea. This is our second Disney Cruise ever and our first Member cruise. I just love being surrounded by Disney and Disney peeps without feeling like I need a foot and leg transplant after vacation. My Daughter is joining me on this cruise for her 15th birthday. Her favorite thing is the unlimited ice cream.

We are a family of 3 with a four year old toddler and this will be our first member cruise! So excited even though it’s more than a year away. Does anyone have recommendations for good travel insurance policies for cruising? I know there’s a certain window to buy it before to cover certain things. Thank you!

Hi, all! Meghan here, I'm excited to have got through & booked for me, my husband, and three adult kids!

I also love the entertainment and special guests on Member Cruises. I can't wait!

Travel Insurance is something we get through Allianz Insurance. We have filed claims with them and have been satisfied! Hope no one has to use it, but we do always buy it. DCL doesn’t sell their insurance for the Chartered DVC Cruises.

We have to decide if we will spend a few nights in Vero Beach before the cruise. Maybe there will be others there, and we can have a pre cruise meet there!

You can get travel insurance thru MS, covers any type of bookings made thru them for your use year. Cost is reasonable though I have not filed a ciaim so can’t speak to that part of the process.

Travel Insurance is something we get through Allianz Insurance. We have filed claims with them and have been satisfied! Hope no one has to use it, but we do always buy it. DCL doesn’t sell their insurance for the Chartered DVC Cruises.

We have to decide if we will spend a few nights in Vero Beach before the cruise. Maybe there will be others there, and we can have a pre cruise meet there!
How far away is Vero beach? That might be something to consider, as I’ve been doing some preliminary hotel searches between Miami and FL.

How far away is Vero beach? That might be something to consider, as I’ve been doing some preliminary hotel searches between Miami and FL.
It’s 120 ish miles. We have done it before Miami Cruises which is further.

This will be our 4th members cruise and the second on the Dream. Got in right away then onhold for about 30 or so minutes but got what we wanted....smjj

This will be our 4th members cruise and the second on the Dream. Got in right away then onhold for about 30 or so minutes but got what we wanted....smjj
Congrats! on getting the room that you wanted. I did not, but I am excited to be on this cruise. This will be our 3rd member's cruise. I started dialing in at 9:45am finally got thru at 11am to be put on hold until 12 and finished booking at 12:30pm. Can't wait to see everyone onboard.

Lucky you. We were on the 2019 Magic and 2023 Wish member cruise. Hope your luck continues and you win something good this time.
We were on the those as well!

We probably passed each other several times during the trip..smjj:-)
We probably did!

I often ask people here, if they would like to have a breakfast together in the MDR that’s opened for breakfast early on the first morning of the cruise. That way we can put names to the friendly faces we keep seeing.

We usually have 3-10, and it’s worthwhile, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter