August 2011

Does anyone know when the rest of the park hours will come out? Are the extra magic hours listed probably right? I want to make sure we hit DHS night extra magic for the dance party, so when trying to figure out ADRs, want to hit it right.

Thanks!

You could look at last year's hours. They don't vary too much and EMH is pretty regular. Otherwise, officially, they do not have to be released until the 1st, but I'm guessing it will be before that. July came out before the end of Dec. (I was paying attention for the same reason).

Does anyone know when the rest of the park hours will come out? Are the extra magic hours listed probably right? I want to make sure we hit DHS night extra magic for the dance party, so when trying to figure out ADRs, want to hit it right.

Thanks!

I asked this about a week ago somewhere on the DIS, LOL can't remember, but I was told about the first week of February.

The whole family (16 of us) are going 8/20-8/28! Staying at the POP Century, free dining can not wait!!:banana:

DD, my cousins son, and I will be there from 8/19 to 8/26 at CBR!! Its our first time staying at CBR. Yeah for free dining. :banana:

Got reservations at SOG for Aug 23-30th!! Looking forward to the family reunion. I'm from FL, and live in WA.... Going to spend 3 weeks before Disney with family :banana:

Change me to the 11-16, BLT.

Thanks.

Updated.

We are going 21-28th. Finally decided on a split stay between Yacht/Grand Floridian. I can't wait.
:welcome:
Count us in! :cool1:

Doing our first summer WDW trip. Will be there August 26-September 4. Doing a split stay at CBR and the Poly! :cloud9:
Switched from Nov. at Pop to Aug. at WL!!!! So excited!

Wilderness Lodge
Aug. 14-20 :cool1:
Updated

Please update us to asplit stay BWI/BLT August 22nd to Sep 1. Thanks....I've totally given up changing my ticker:rotfl:
Updated
I switched again, for the last time. We are now staying at Beach Club!!! :goodvibes

Updated.

The whole family (16 of us) are going 8/20-8/28! Staying at the POP Century, free dining can not wait!!:banana:
DD, my cousins son, and I will be there from 8/19 to 8/26 at CBR!! Its our first time staying at CBR. Yeah for free dining. :banana:

Got reservations at SOG for Aug 23-30th!! Looking forward to the family reunion. I'm from FL, and live in WA.... Going to spend 3 weeks before Disney with family :banana:

we will be taking our 1st trip to disney august 15-21.. Me, hubby and 3 kids (ds8, dd5, and ds who will be celebrating his 1st birthday disney style!!):cool1:

We are staying at Pop Century (aka Home;))from August 20 thru August 29 with free dining! First time in the summer and first time with the quick service dining:cloud9: always had DDP but never QSDP. This will be a trip of new adventures..summer, waterparks, QSDP, slower less commando holiday:scared1: WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Will be there Aug 14-21 Animal Kingdom Jambo House DVC member will be here with my Wife and 13 Yr old son third straight year in Disney

Count me in! We will be at SOG from August 18th - 29th, this will be our first trip in mid/late August but I'm excited to see how it differs from our normally July trips.

Now I'm just waiting to make our ADR's and for all the park hours to be posted so I can really start planning!

Just confirmed with our travel agent for the 40% room discount!

We will be at the Poly CL August 15-20!

DH, me, the little guy and our good friend L.P.!

We will be there!!! Probable dates are August 18th-29th but our resort keeps changing so it all depends where we stay!! Free dining though yeah yeah! :cloud9: And our resort ideas range from the Beach Club to POR, we don't want to do a split stay though. Ahh so many tough decisions! Can't wait to make ADRs though! :) :)

Any idea when park hours will be posted?

You can see the August park hours on the WDW website. You just have to go about it the long way: Go to the WDW website. Click on "Parks" at the top. Then click on "Magic Kingdom". Then click on "Calendar" on the left. January 2011 park hours will come up. Click on "January 2011" and the box will drop down. Click on "July 2011". Go down to the last week of July and you will see a "1" with a line under it on the last Monday of the month. That is August 1st. Click on that "1" and the park hours will come up for it, along with entertainment, show times, EMH, etc. Then click "Next Day >" to see the info for August 2nd. And so on and so on!

Then do the same for the other parks. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter