****August, 2012!!!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
QOTD? Yes I use a TA. I have used the same one (Deanna from Small World Vacations) for our last couple of visits. I tell her exactly what I want and she gets it for me. For my ADR's I tell her where I want to eat and an approximate time and she does the best she can. Everything we have ever asked for with her, she has gotten. And if a discount comes up, she lets me know and if I want to get it or not.

This trip I have been a regular PITA to her. :rotfl: I originally booked AoA then found out it wasn't included in free dining. So we switched to CSR. Then we found out that AoA was being included so we asked to be switched back to AoA and she did. We love her. :worship:

In other news... I got Mickey Mail today!!!!!

It came today in the mail and immediatly I called my TA because it didn't have my ME return information on it. She told me that sometimes there are glitches in the system with a split stay. So she sent me an email with the confirmation email she recieved from Disney with the return information for my family's ME. So I will just print that out so there are no issues.

But anyway YAY!!!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter