August 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have BOG for 8/26 8:15 4pp. I found a better time on other date. If you want to coordinate, PM me.

Have a BOG reservation for 08/24 at 8:50 p.m. for 4 people I will be cancelling. I know someone on here had posted they were looking for this day but it got deleted..hopefully you see this! Anyone that is interested please PM me to coordinate. :goodvibes

Just cancelled 'Ohana on 8/24 at 5:15 for 4.

Been hearing too many negative things and with the change in menu, not sure how much my youngest son will eat there. Never been before and wanted to try it, but I'm afraid! Decided to give Kona a try instead!

beastandbelle said:
Have a BOG reservation for 08/24 at 8:50 p.m. for 4 people I will be cancelling. I know someone on here had posted they were looking for this day but it got deleted..hopefully you see this! Anyone that is interested please PM me to coordinate. :goodvibes

This has been taken!

Canceling Hollywood & Vine at 6:50pm on 8/28 for four... Let me know if you want to coordinate

Canceling BOG 8/29 at 6:55pm for 5 people!! Let me know if you want to coordinate!

Edited to add that someone grabbed this yesterday!!

I am going to be cancelling a reservation at Be Our Guest on Aug 26 for two at 5:35.

Edit: this has been taken

I am going to cancel a Chef Mickey at 7:10 pm on 8/16 for 5. I will wait till
Tomorrow to see if anyone's interested in coordinating.

Had to clean it up and cancel a few ADR's All resse's were for "3"

8/14
1900 Park Fare 5:55 PM

8/16
Teppan Edo Dinner 5:50 PM

Ohana Dinner
8:05 PM

Sorry had no time to notify...Best of luck!

I have the following reservation to cancel:

'Ohana
8/10
5:25pm
12 people

Please let me know if you would like to coordinate a time.

Cancelling The Plaza Restaurant for 3 on August 19 at 6:35 p.m. if anyone's interested. Let me know...can wait 'til later tonight or even tomorrow to cancel, unless the ADR I'm stalking magically comes through and I have to cancel this one to get it.

Canceling the following today at 12:30:

Aug 17 Splitsville for three at 4:55 pm
Aug 19 Epcot's Nine Dragons for three at 1:30 pm
Aug 20 Hollywood Studios' Mama Melrose for three at 1:25 pm
Aug 21 Cinderella's Royal Table at MK for three at 8:10 am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter