• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelling a Mama Melroses fantasmic package lunch at 3.10pm on August 22nd.

Also a Hollywood&Vine breakfast at 10.25am on the 22nd August.

PM if you're interested..I'll cancel in a couple of hours if I haven't heard from anyone.

Just cancelled:

The Hollywood Brown Derby
5:35 PM Dinner for 2
Date: Saturday, August 23, 2014

(on villan's night, I switched for a Hollywood and Vine)

I have an ADR for 2 at Crystal Palace- 5pm on August 22nd that I need to cancel. If you would like it, I'll drop it later this week, so PM me and we can try and co-ordinate :)

I just gave up Brown Derby Reservations for 4:00pm for 4 people on 8/23 because I saw a 5:25pm reservation available which I grabbed.

Cancelling a Chef Mickey Dinner at 5:25pm on 08/30. If anyone is interested PM me. I'll leave it out there for a few days just in case.

We will most likely be cancelling the following reservations in a couple days:

1900 Park Fare on August 18 at 4:40 p.m.
Via Napoli on August 19 at 4:30 p.m.
Chef Mickey's on August 21 at 8:30 a.m.

All reservations are booked for 3 people.

PM me if you are interested in coordinating on any of them.

Will be cancelling the following ressies for 4 people. PM me if you are interested, otherwise I will cancel tomorrow evening.

Saturday, Aug 16 - 5:05 pm
O'hana

Sunday, Aug 17 - 12:00 pm
Mama Melrose/Fantasmic package

I plan on canceling an Akershus lunch on August 4th at 12:00 for 4pp. Let me know if you want to coordinate!

Just cancelled:

The Hollywood Brown Derby
5:35 PM Dinner for 2
Date: Saturday, August 23, 2014

(on villan's night, I switched for a Hollywood and Vine)

I just gave up Brown Derby Reservations for 4:00pm for 4 people on 8/23 because I saw a 5:25pm reservation available which I grabbed.

Disney called me earlier today to say that the Brown Derby was closing at 3:45pm because of Villains Unleashed. They cancelled my 5:25pm reservation. I was able to grab a Flying Fish reservation for 5:35pm so that's no big deal for me. I guess they might be cancelling a number of reservations for HS restaurants after 4:00pm so they can empty the park for the event.

Just cancelled Via Napoli on 8/24 at 4:30, 4 people. Was finally able to get the exact date/time I wanted to begin with!

I broke my jaw and have my mouth wired shut for the next 6 weeks. This has caused us to shuffle our summer plans and unfortunately we need to cancel our Disney trip.:sad2:

As a result, I will be canceling the following reservations tomorrow evening... If someone wants to coordinate a time for any of these before then, PM me.

All reservations are for 4 people:

8/23: Boma 7:15 PM
8/24: Rose and Crown 12:30 PM
8/26: Be Our Guest 7:00 PM - this one has been claimed already
8/27: Tutto Italia 6:45 PM

In case anyone was looking for a CRT lunch ressie - there is one available right now on 8/22 at 2:20 pm for 5 people.

I have a Be Our Guest Reservation for Saturday August 16th for 3 adults at 7:10pm, I have to cancel :( If you want it msg me and we can try to work out a time for me to cancel it.

Adam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter