• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 2015, it's early but who's with me?!

We are Booked at the Poly Aug. 31-Sept. 8!! 3 adults 8 nights, 8 day standard tickets less than $3,000 with the magical deal!!!! The TA told us also that the rooms at the Poly are very limited at this point if there are even any more left for the Labor Day special. Glad we booked in time!

Just booked our magical deal for August at the polynesian! 7 nights 6 day park hoppers for a family of 5 (including an infant) for less than $3k........can't pass it up! Sounded like they are almost or officially sold out at the poly, so glad we got in on the deal!

can i ask where you did this?? phone? online? etc?

For the magical deal, anyone have an idea how long it took to get a quote back?

For the magical deal, anyone have an idea how long it took to get a quote back?

It took me like a day or so. I finally did it again and someone got back to me within a few hours then. Also there is a phone number listed on their site as well. Maybe that could help.

for me it took just shy of 24 hours. I submitted the quote request around 1 pm and had the quote back around 11 am the next day.

Once I was hooked up with my travel agent - I get almost instant responses.

Finally booked the magical deal this week! I'm so excited about staying at the Beach Club. :yay:

The pin they are talking about is a special pin that you are emailed directly. Would love to have one alas..nothing in my email today:sad:

So after much internal debate I have decided to bring the family back next summer, our last trip was three years ago. To be honest between all the construction and the fp+ growing pains I lost my desire to go to wdw, something I never, ever thought would happen.

Well I can report those dark days are over and I am going to jump in and really get a handle on fp+ , and explore some new resorts (since my beloved Poly is a wreck right now, ) and embrace the changes that I can't control .

With all that said....
WHO IS WITH ME.:cool1:

I am planning for the end of August.

I have been looking all over for this "magical deal". Can someone hook me up? I'm even open to other months, just want to see what might be available.Thanks!

I have been looking all over for this "magical deal". Can someone hook me up? I'm even open to other months, just want to see what might be available.Thanks!
Google 'magical deal labor day' and click on the first site listed. Hopefully you get the right one. I emailed and got a response within an hour. We added on 2 Beach Club nights (in addition to our 2 week stay at POFQ) because it was such a great deal.

We booked with the magical deal too! Yacht Club Aug 20-26. Doing a split stay though, so I'm waiting for the summer deals to come out to book the first two nights in a cars suite at AoA. (The first two days are resort only days and the kids have been begging to stay at AoA)

When I look the first 2 sites aren't even Disney related, and the third one seems to only offer off site hotels...? I must be not doing something right.

Tried the magical deal but it won't work for our party size (6) unless we want to book two rooms. The resorts covered by the deal don't have rooms that size. Just FYI for anyone who might be curious. If anyone gets a different reply please let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter