August 23, 2014 - Mediterranean MAGIC 7 Day

Hi, is it possible for our family to be added to the Fish extender list? there will be me, DD13 & DS16

Thankyou x

Does anyone object to the possibility of adding a few more to the FE group? Because we do still have a while until the trip I don't know how many more will want to join. I was thinking about the possibility of increasing the group to a max of 20. If there are more than that who want to join I would just start a second group. Please let me know if you are on the FE list already and do not want to increase. I will put a definite close on joining by June. Thanks!

I think this is a great idea (as long as it's okay with people who are already signed up to the FE of course) :)

Hi there everybody we will be sailing on this cruise, there are five of us Susan, Danny , DS (15),DD (12),DS (3), it will be our 4th Disney Cruise and the 3rd in the Med, we are from Manchester England.

Nice to meet all of you

Danny

I am happy to extend the FE group to 20 but i think we should stop there as it becomes unmanageable if it is too big.

Hello.

My Mum and Dad surprised my sister and I on Christmas Day with a Disney Cruise. We are really looking forward to it. They bought us a clock that is counting down the time until we leave for Barcelona and today it went under 200 days.

My Dad has been reading things on this site for ages now, but he has only just got me a password so that I can write something.

By the time we go on the cruise, I will be 9 and my sister will be 4.

Dad has explained to me about Fish Extenders and they sound like fun, so can you please add our names to the list.

I think it would also be fun to meet some other children about my age through this site so that I know someone when I get on the ship.

:grouphug:

My sister and I are looking forward to the Pirate Party and have been watching the Pirates of the Caribbean films (although I still think I prefer Harry Potter! :wizard:). My sister's favourite joke is Why are Pirates Called Pirates and that is how we chose our name.

pirate:

Hello.

My Mum and Dad surprised my sister and I on Christmas Day with a Disney Cruise. We are really looking forward to it. They bought us a clock that is counting down the time until we leave for Barcelona and today it went under 200 days.

My Dad has been reading things on this site for ages now, but he has only just got me a password so that I can write something.

By the time we go on the cruise, I will be 9 and my sister will be 4.

Dad has explained to me about Fish Extenders and they sound like fun, so can you please add our names to the list.

I think it would also be fun to meet some other children about my age through this site so that I know someone when I get on the ship.

:grouphug:

My sister and I are looking forward to the Pirate Party and have been watching the Pirates of the Caribbean films (although I still think I prefer Harry Potter! :wizard:). My sister's favourite joke is Why are Pirates Called Pirates and that is how we chose our name.

pirate:

Hi, my children are older than you they are 16 & 13 but I wanted to tell you that we probably don't live far away from you as we live near junction 28 of the M1.

Looking forward to seeing you on the cruise x

Hi all, just wanted to update everyone that me and my fiancé Adam have now decided to get married in August which now makes this cruise out honeymoon! So excited :) it's gonna be amazing. Under 200 days now! x

Wow that's fabulous new! Congratulations Lauren and Adam! How wonderful to be on a Disney cruise for your honeymoon!

Hi all, just wanted to update everyone that me and my fiancé Adam have now decided to get married in August which now makes this cruise out honeymoon! So excited it's gonna be amazing. Under 200 days now! x

Congrats!!!
MadamG

Hi everyone! My DD (8), mother and I will be joining you all for this cruise :yay:. Like others have already posted on here, I planned this trip shortly after getting off my last cruise (New Years on the Fantasy) and I can't wait to get back on the Magic! We did a 12-day in the Med last summer and it was fabulous! Now the hard part..... finding airfare and a hotel! :surfweb:

Hi everyone! My DD (8), mother and I will be joining you all for this cruise :yay:. Like others have already posted on here, I planned this trip shortly after getting off my last cruise (New Years on the Fantasy) and I can't wait to get back on the Magic! We did a 12-day in the Med last summer and it was fabulous! Now the hard part..... finding airfare and a hotel! :surfweb:

Welcome! And best wishes finding a place.

Hey everyone! !!!:)
For the folks in NJ… I booked a R/T with United for $987 a person!!!!!!!:cool1:
We are going 8/18 from Newark and returning 8/30. We have a stop in Frankfurt going over but we get the non-stop coming home!

The planes are empty.......book now!!! Good luck!:cheer2:

On another note....can we still bring water and beer on the ship?:woohoo:

Congrats on the airfare.

As far as I know you can still bring water and beer. However, did just read that you are not allowed to bring extension cords any longer....real bummer!
I don't know how they expect 4 people to charge their devices and cameras off the minimal plugs in rooms.

Hey everyone. My family of 3 is considering booking our excursions from la Spezia, Rome, and Naples with RomeinLimo. We would like to open the tours on their website and make them available for others to join. If the maximum of 8 people for each tour is reached, it would cost about $100 per person per port. Feel free to post on the boards or contact me via private message if interested.

Hey everyone. My family of 3 is considering booking our excursions from la Spezia, Rome, and Naples with RomeinLimo. We would like to open the tours on their website and make them available for others to join. If the maximum of 8 people for each tour is reached, it would cost about $100 per person per port. Feel free to post on the boards or contact me via private message if interested.

What a lovely idea.

We can't do any of the organised tours due to my daughter using a wheelchair :sad2:

Great idea!

We may be interested in joining you.
Have you set up the tours on the Rome in Limo site already?
Any details on what you want to see in the ports?
Feel free to PM me.

Can't believe the trip is only a few months away now :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter