August 23, 2014 - Mediterranean MAGIC 7 Day

Hello all! We are getting so closed now!
Just wanted to send a reminder to all the FE Participants. There has been some changes to the people participating so I have updated the spreadsheet. Please check it out and for those of you that I do not have info for (especially cabin numbers) please send me PM and give me the details so I can add to spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqu54VFoaxdgdDczeXppaE5OUVJJVTZoal8wOXJKdkE#gid=0
Thank you!
Jennifer

Hello all! We are getting so closed now!
Just wanted to send a reminder to all the FE Participates. There has been some changes to the people participating so I have updated the spreadsheet. Please check it out and for those of you that I do not have info for (especially cabin numbers) please send me PM and give me the details so I can add to spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqu54VFoaxdgdDczeXppaE5OUVJJVTZoal8wOXJKdkE#gid=0
Thank you!
Jennifer

I have sent a PM with our missing information to add. Looking forward to meeting everyone x :)

Just wanted to update the RomeinLimo tour options in case anyone is interested.

We were excited to have Z'sDisneyMom's group of 3 sign up for the tours from La Spezia and Rome. These tours have 2 spots left for those who are traveling as a couple. Check out the links for all 3 tour descriptions, prices, options...

https://www.romeinlimotoursharing.com/gruppitour.php?url=&dataunita=08/26/2014&it=39&tname=Pisa and Florence&pname=port of la spezia

https://www.romeinlimotoursharing.com/gruppitour.php?url=&dataunita=08/27/2014&it=30&tname=Rome Highlights&pname=civitavecchia, port of rome

https://www.romeinlimotoursharing.com/gruppitour.php?url=&dataunita=08/28/2014&it=45&tname=Pompeii, Vesuvius & Sorrento&pname=

Feel free to send a message with any questions about the tours.

Chris M.

Hi everyone. Me and my lovely family, DH, DS11 and DD8 are on this cruise. It's the second time we have done it. The first being in 2011 so really excited about seeing the refurbished magic. Flying into Barcelona 2 nights before and staying at Novotel City center!!
Is any one planning a meet on the boat?

Hello,
We haven't posted 10 times so we can't access Private Messaging yet.
We would love to join the Fish Extender group, if there is still space.

Our DD also wants to send a Private Message to a couple of the other girls who are about the same age as her - watch out.

As we are new to forums in general, we are a little reserved about the information we want posted publicly (maybe it is being British). I'll do my best over the next few posts (getting up to 10 posts!)

We come from Derby in the UK. About as far from the sea as you can get in the UK!

For the week of 23rd August, our home will be room 2510.

This will be our first cruise.

We are not celebrating anything in particular during the cruise except having a fantastic family holiday!!

Our favourite Disney characters are:

DH - Iron Man (does a Marvel character count?)
DW - Captain Jack
DD (9) - All of them, or just can't decide
DD (4) - Ariel, Belle

Hi everyone.

We will be joining the cruise on 23 August too (with DH, DS age 6 and DD age 4).

It's our second Disney cruise, last year we saw the fish extenders and were intrigued. If there is space, we would love to join in.

I've started counting down, can't wait.

Hey everyone, I found a tour operator through Rick Steves and Trip Advisor called "Can't be Missed" Tours. They have a great tour in Naples and to have a tour that day they need twelve adults. We are on the list to see if that happens. Take a look: http://cantbemissedtours.com/tours/naples-pompeii-and-the-amalfi-coast/
Email Jon if you are interested. It is 65 Euros and it's a great tour!

We already booked their Rome tour and I did post this on our Facebook page! hope some of you are interested!::yes::

We come from Derby in the UK. About as far from the sea as you can get in the UK!

For the week of 23rd August, our home will be room 2510.

This will be our first cruise.

I come from Bristol and will be staying next door to you with
DH and DD who is 9 also.

Hi everyone.

We will be joining the cruise on 23 August too (with DH, DS age 6 and DD age 4).

It's our second Disney cruise, last year we saw the fish extenders and were intrigued. If there is space, we would love to join in.

I've started counting down, can't wait.

Welcome HesterJ!
Yes, we do have a spot available for you as we have had a couple of people drop out.
I have added you to the spreadsheet, if you are able to send me additional information either via a reply or send through PM. You would have to increase your post to 10 I think before you can PM though.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks!
Jennifer (Cupcakesmmm)

Him just wondering what date you are going to close the fish extender group? Keen to start my gifts but don't want to I case numbers change. Thanks!

Ok so we have less than 100 days now! We are officially closing the Fish Extender list. I have updated it with everyone's info that I have gotten so far. If you have not sent me your info yet please send ASAP so that everyone will have for making their fish extender gifts.
Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Just downloaded the updated FE-list. Thanks for all the work cupcakesmom!!! We are having so much fun preparing the gift bags (will be doing room gifts but somewhat adapted to the people in the room). We arrive in Barcelona 3 days before the cruise and are staying in the Pullman Skipper. Anyone else staying there?

Just noticed we are next to Mummy Lee. That's already one cabin we will not need to look for when it's out turn to distribute the bags :banana:
And on the other side we have Nixieh....we're surrounded by FE people :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter