August 27, Fantasy Eastern

We just booked this cruise which will be our first as a family. I was excited to find this thread. It will be myself, my husband, son age 10 and daughter age 9. Excited to learn more about what to expect and get to know everyone!

Welcome!

There is a wealth of information on these boards. I'm sure you'll have a simply marvellous vacation!

Nope -- we'll be there to join you! :)

We booked late last year, but I was waiting to join here until we knew for sure that our friends were coming too.

Not a lot of buzz here, but if people are still interested, I can organize the FE group(s).

This will be our seventh Disney cruise, and I think I've done FE for three of them. Since this would be organized through the DIS, it would of course abide by all DISboards policies.

I'll wait to see if there's still the wish for a group. Certainly it seems that the cruise is filling up, as I have noticed the price has increased at least once since we booked!

I think I already emailed you about the FE groups and you were kind enough to send me an email BUT I lost it. please contact me again. Thank you.

Last edited:
We are flying into MCO on Friday 8/26and have a car service to Cocoa Beach - staying at the Comfort Inn. Anyone else staying there Friday night (pre-cruise)?

We'll be at WDW the week before the cruise, staying at Bay Lake Tower. We'll be using a service to deliver us the morning of the cruise.

And since it's bordering on freezing rain outside, I'm definitely thinking about the happy times of pulling up to the port and dropping off our luggage!

Hi everyone - the FE list in post 35 has been updated, and we have completed Group One! Now on to Group Two!

Hello everyone! DH and I just booked after cancelling same cruise on September 10, 2016. So glad to sail on the Fantasy this time!

Welcome!

Spring has sprung here in the north ... and I celebrated by paying $$$ to DCL, so we are now paid in full! We're Gold, so looking forward to booking on May 14. I can't believe how the time has flown!

The FE list on page two, post 35, has been updated. One more stateroom to go before the first list is complete and we start on Group Two!
First time FE participant! Please help... how do you register with the group? When do you know how many people to buy for? Any and all information would be helpful.
Thanks..

:welcome:
Great to have you on board. Sounds like a great family cruise for you all. :goodvibes

As for the FE - I am counting by families signing up. Sometimes a family has two staterooms because of family size, so they are counted as one "group". I guess we will devide at 15 (ish) groups. (Means, could be 13 or 16 as well)
I do not devide by sign up, rather by decks as it saves a lot of time running around. As for gifts - the only rule is that you at least have to give one gift per stateroom. If you make it a stateroom gift or individual gifts is completely up to you.

Let me know if you want to join the FE. All I need is everyone's first names, the kid's ages and your stateroom number if you already know it. :thumbsup2
My family would love to join FE... This is our 2nd Disney cruise... but virgins to FE! :)
Can you let me know if we are in the group? and when the cut off is... so I know how many to by for? Thanks!

Stateroom 7600
Jennifer, Tommy, TJ (10), & Madelyn (7) :fish:

My family would love to join FE... This is our 2nd Disney cruise... but virgins to FE! :)
Can you let me know if we are in the group? and when the cut off is... so I know how many to by for? Thanks!

Stateroom 7600
Jennifer, Tommy, TJ (10), & Madelyn (7) :fish:

Thank you for the info, HOLLIDAY.
I have added you to Group 1. You can find the list in post 35, on the second page of this thread.

It was my oversight not to have noted how the original thread poster had planned to handle situations where one family has two staterooms.
We have exactly that case in this group, and so I'll be treating them as one 'entity' for the purposes of the FE.

My apologies to everyone else in the group, but I trust this notice comes in plenty of time!

Last edited:
My DD (age 12) wanted to know if there were others around her age into Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic at the Disco and 21 Pilots? She's looking to be more her own person this cruise and hopes to find some friends.

My DD (12) would be into everything but My Chemical Romance so I'm sure they can meet up in Edge to compare band tastes!

Last edited:
My husband, daughter (6) and I will be joining you all on this cruise! I sent a pm to join the FE.

Welcome!

We managed to book our excursions for St. Thomas (trip to St. John), Tortola (Trip to the Baths) and put the teens on the teen adventure at Castaway Cay. Our daughter did this a couple of trips ago, and really had a great time.

Next up is booking Fast Passes for the week before at Disney!

New to the whole FE experience but we would like to be involved. Could someone please let me know what I need to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter