• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 28, 2015 - Disney Dream 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Think i Sussex it out, I needed to post 10. I'm now on a mission! Ha ha
Becky x

Hi everyone!

Just booked our very first Disney Cruise and I absolutely cannot wait!

The crew will be me (Sarah), hubby (T.J./37), and our two girls (Zoe/9, Eva/2).

We've been on two cruises before. First on Carnival in 2004 (just me and the boyfriend/future hubby) to the Bahamas, and in 2008 on Royal Caribbean for a Mediterranean trip when Zoe was almost three. I've heard so many great things about Disney Cruises, so I'm totally stoked for this.

Please add us to the Fish Extender Exchange! We're in cabin 8084. I'd love to join the Facebook group as well!

Hi guys,
I'm struggling to do a message, (all changed since I did one last) can someone please advise me?
Desperate to see the list! pirate:

Hi Lee81 some of us are unable to post messages etc, seems we broke rules re mentioning 'other' Social networking sites :-( Due to this we don't 'do' a lot on here but we are chatty on another site that we are unable to mention :-( We do have a FE list and a Scavenger Hunt being organised but are unable to post list here !!

Hi everyone!

Just booked our very first Disney Cruise and I absolutely cannot wait!

The crew will be me (Sarah), hubby (T.J./37), and our two girls (Zoe/9, Eva/2).

We've been on two cruises before. First on Carnival in 2004 (just me and the boyfriend/future hubby) to the Bahamas, and in 2008 on Royal Caribbean for a Mediterranean trip when Zoe was almost three. I've heard so many great things about Disney Cruises, so I'm totally stoked for this.

Please add us to the Fish Extender Exchange! We're in cabin 8084. I'd love to join the Facebook group as well!

Hi Sarah I'll add you to the FE list but am unable to attach list here as had privileges taken away for being 'naughty' ;-)

Our dates won't change as we are coming from the UK and we have flights booked and so on that associate with this cruise. The same goes for cupcake fairy I know this because she is travelling with us :)

Yay for the UK! My dad's family is in England, so we've been a few times (though not as many times as I'd like!)

Quick update: We're now a category 06B GTY. A little whitewall on the verandah is totally fine with me to save some money!

Ok, I'm having a crack at putting some of last years cruise pics in here, wish me luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 3
Here is pirate night and sloppy science, flubber.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 5
Kids club and our stateroom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 6
Hello all, we are extremely excited to partake in our very first Disney Cruise, I have been researching since we booked in 2014. We would love to be part of the FE gift exchange when it is set up in August. It will just be myself (Crystal) and my DS (13) (belated birthday present for him). Hoping to persuade some friends to come with us so he has someone he knows to run the ship with but so far just the two of us. Look forward to traveling with all of you. :cloud9: Oh our cabin number is 6568

Last edited:
FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS - I've managed to upload an image :-) can't upload the spread sheet but got a PDF up :-)

Attachments

• Pluto FE list updated.pdf
    173.3 KB · Views: 7
FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS - I've managed to upload an image :-) can't upload the spread sheet but got a PDF up :-)
Thank you very much Laura I am going to email you right now so you will have my email address. My son's name is Jevon and we are very excited.

Hello everyone. Disney father (DF?), not sure if that's a real title but let's try it, finally booked first DCL trip for my DS 11 and DD 7. This is my first Disney anything and probably am more excited than they are, just been trying to play cool at work and all. Been researching tips and ways to make an already awesome to be trip an even more memorable adventure for them. If it's ok we'd like to participate with the FE gift exchange, preferably a smaller group as mentioned in a previous post, if not any group would be appreciated. Can't wait to cruise!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter