• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 28, 2015 - Disney Dream 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

We would like to join, please!!
New to all of this! 1st cruise, surprise for my DD 7 & 5! Working on my door decorations! Would love to be added to the FE list
We can't wait!! Thank you!!!

WELCOME ABOARD :-) I've added you to the FE list, will need everyones names and of course cabin number/s. Feel free to email me on laura_indans@yahoo.co.uk

We booked on Thursday last week and I have been desperately stalking theses threads for our cruise to appear :surf web:

My hubby suggested that rather than waiting and hoping I should start one myself so here it is :)

Welcome aboard :good vibes

This is our first ever Disney Cruise and we can't wait :banana:

Our party consists of

Myself Emma DH Glenn and our DD 13, DD 18
Our friends Vici and Shaun and their DD 6

We would be interested in doing a Fish Extender Group if anyone is interested in joining us.
This will be our first Disney Cruise! I have the Fish Extenders but have no clue what to do! Is there another thread for that? Thanks!

We would like to join, please!!
New to all of this! 1st cruise, surprise for my DD 7 & 5! Working on my door decorations! Would love to be added to the FE list
We can't wait!! Thank you!!!
I would like to be added to the FE list as well! HELP I'm so lost!!!! DD is 4 and DS is 2!

The last Fish Extender, White Rabbit, list closes this - FRIDAY 15th AUGUST at 8pm UK time / 3pm Florida / 4am China / 10pm Turkey / 6am Australia / 2.30pm India etc etc ;-)

If you want to be added I need all name/s of people in your party, relationship (DH-Disney Husband, DD-Disney Daughter ...) and your room number.

I have provisionally out you on the FE List Refwife70, but unless I hear back from you with names and cabin number by 8pm UK time, we will have to remove you from list as some families are personalising gifts :-)

Testing our door decorations that I ordered from Etsy. If you see us say hi! It's our daughters 16th birthday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 3
By the way, how is everyone dressing for the sitdown dinners? My husband keeps hearing that Disney cruises are very casual and he doesn't want to be overdressed. I however don't want to be underdressed. I have a sundress for my daughter and myself and nice shorts and a polo type shirt for my husband and my son on the first night but then the next night they will be wearing button-down shirts and slacks and my daughter and I are wearing nicer dresses. The third night we are going all out in suits and ties and fancy dresses since we are celebrating our daughter 16th.
How is everyone else dressing?

By the way, how is everyone dressing for the sitdown dinners? My husband keeps hearing that Disney cruises are very casual and he doesn't want to be overdressed. I however don't want to be underdressed. I have a sundress for my daughter and myself and nice shorts and a polo type shirt for my husband and my son on the first night but then the next night they will be wearing button-down shirts and slacks and my daughter and I are wearing nicer dresses. The third night we are going all out in suits and ties and fancy dresses since we are celebrating our daughter 16th.
How is everyone else dressing?

In my opinion most people dress up. As it's a 3 day cruise there is no Formal night :-( which is a shame as I won't be cracking out my evening gown :-( But the girls and I will be dressing up for the evening meals and Hubby will be doing trousers and shirts :-) It's lovely to be able to dress up and have some really wonderful family photos done together, also makes for great Christmas Card prints ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter