• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August AP rates

flowrida

Mouseketeer
Hello all, this is my first post although i have been reading the forums for a long time, never got round to actually joining in until now.

mine is a question i'm sure many have already asked but when should i be able to get AP rates for end of August this year?

thanks for the information in advance.

:cheer2:

Hard to say. I booked an AP rate at CSR for mid August last year. I think it was May that the AP rate was released. Could be later though. Just have to keep checking the boards to see.
By the way, welcome :)

Last year the AP rates for check-ins 7/5/04-8/28/04 were released on 5/5/04.
I'm hoping they'll come out about the same time this year :)

thanks for that - its been months (well December) since were at Disney and the withdrawal signs are beginning to show!!

Hi Flowrida :)

We went in August in 2003 and booked through Dreams Unlimited. They assign a personal agent to your booking and when AP (or other discount codes) become available they apply them to your room reservation :)
Your agent will also book your PSs for you :)

We got such a good AP rate at POR that we could afford to change our last 3 nights to AKL :)

DreamsUnlimited

Does anyone know how much the rates might be for CBR? I'm thinking of going around the middle of August. (What am I thinking? Hot! Hot! Hot!)

Marie

It's really hard to say, last August moderates were $84/night...but last June moderates were $74/night; this June they are $109...so I would expect them to be more than they were last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter