August DLP Quiz - Question 3

PM sent though I'm highly suspicious that there's a trick involved in this question!!!

diberry said:
I'm Di but I'll let you off!!!!! (Not sure if Karen will though!!! :rotfl: )

Least she didn't call you Diane ;) we all know how much you love that :teeth:

Oh I'm sorry Di! For some reason I constantly think your name is Karen, and not because there's another Karen at the board, because I know who that Karen is and don't think she's called Diana/Di/Diane/Dilberry! ;) How strange. I've had to correct that mistake before you know!

I'm very sorry, Dilberry. :)

Why oh why is there never a Tag Fairy around to read threads like this!!! I thought the same when Reid was talking about taking to the hills with a haggis, that would have made a brilliant tag!!! :rotfl2:
Sorry Di, I'm sure you wouldn't really want a tag with Diane or Dilberry in. :flower3:

My apologies Russ, went a bit off-topic here. PM sent.

Bonnie said:
Oh I'm sorry Di! For some reason I constantly think your name is Karen, and not because there's another Karen at the board, because I know who that Karen is and don't think she's called Diana/Di/Diane/Dilberry! ;) How strange. I've had to correct that mistake before you know!

I'm very sorry, Dilberry. :)
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Ware Bears said:
Why oh why is there never a Tag Fairy around to read threads like this!!! I thought the same when Reid was talking about taking to the hills with a haggis, that would have made a brilliant tag!!! :rotfl2:
Sorry Di, I'm sure you wouldn't really want a tag with Diane or Dilberry in. :flower3:
You're not wrong!!!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter