August DLP Quiz - Question 3

Ware Bears said:
Why oh why is there never a Tag Fairy around to read threads like this!!! I thought the same when Reid was talking about taking to the hills with a haggis, that would have made a brilliant tag!!! :rotfl2:
Sorry Di, I'm sure you wouldn't really want a tag with Diane or Dilberry in. :flower3:

My apologies Russ, went a bit off-topic here. PM sent.
Excuse me :rolleyes1 Trying to think of a witty retort rather than, just call me haggis catcher :scratchin
Good job tag fairy doesn't come here :teeth:

Reid

Well you are a suspicious lot!! Do you think I would be that evil this early on!?
The 6th anniversary in 1998 was celebrated on the 12th April, just like every other year!

:badpc: :badpc:

I think I have done too many of Scottish Maleficent's quizzes to ever trust a quiz master!! :rotfl2:

Sorry Reid, hope I haven't offended. :worship: But you did mention something about hills and haggis in one of your threads, and its just one of those stereotyped images I am guilty of having about Scotland. If I say I live in Bournemouth, people always think it is a town full of OAPs being pushed along in bathchairs :rotfl: and if I say I come from Dorset, they think we are all yokel farmers in smocks holding pitchforks saying "ooh arr" :rotfl2:
Am I forgiven? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter