August DLP Quiz - Question 9 ~ Answer Added ~

RussUK

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! To celebrate the safe return of the shuttle, here is tonight's question.

On what date was the last public ride of Space Mountain before it closed for refurbishment to create Space Mountain: Mission 2?

The last public ride of Space Mountain before it's close for the major rehab was, Sunday 16th January 2005.

Darn it all-so close!!! Would you believe me if I said I meant to type a 6 instead of a 0 :rotfl2: ?

nicola said:
Darn it all-so close!!! Would you believe me if I said I meant to type a 6 instead of a 0 :rotfl2: ?
:teeth: It is so annoying when your finger slips and hits the 0 instead of the 6 but is so easily done when they are so close on the keyboard :rolleyes: ;)

You could always give me half a point for the right year and month and week couldn't you?? It was worth a try anyway right and as they say over here 'God loves a tryer'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter