August DLP Quiz - The Results!

RussUK

Mouseketeer
Okay the moment you have all been waiting for, the results!

In third place was:
:Pinkbounc Renate :Pinkbounc

In second place was:
:banana: Bonnie :banana:

In joint first place
:cheer2: Reid & Becky :cheer2:

If you would all like to PM me your addresses, I will get your prizes to you.

A special mention goes to :sunny: Nikki :sunny: , who was just behind you all.

Well done to all of you who took part. I apologise if some of the questions got your brains working :scratchin ! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all making this quiz a joy to host, and I look forward to all the quizzes to follow. :teeth:

Russ

Thanks Russ, I was biting my nails there :teeth: Hadn't even expected to be on the leader board, never mind sharing the podium with Becky :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well done to Renate and Bonnie as runners up

Reid

Thanks Russ for not mentioning that the American got last place!! ;)
Way to go, Becky and Reid!! WOOT WOOT!!
TikiKrissy

Oh wow! :sunny: I really didn't expect to get a prize! *is gobsmacked* I did quite well for a week or two and then I kept getting answers wrong, so I thought I'd be out of the running. Yay, thank you Russ! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc And a huge well done to cleverclogs Becky and Reid (doesn't surprise me in the slightest ;)), and also to Renate and Nikki! :banana: :banana:

well done all!!!!!

the rest of us will have to try harder next time :rotfl2:

thanks again for a super quiz

:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Hey great, never though of beeing third :cool1: ......but if I had listen to my husband..I would have had at least on more point :rotfl2:

Greets Renate

Well done everybody!!!! Rhiannon and I were talking about it this evening and guessed Reid or Becky would win - you guys are soooooooooooooooooooo predictable!!!!! ;)

*is gobsmacked*

That sums it up perfectly!!! :faint: I didn't think I'd done particularly well, so this was amazing!!! And yes, I thought Reid would do well too!!!

diberry said:
Rhiannon and I were talking about it this evening and guessed Reid or Becky would win - you guys are soooooooooooooooooooo predictable!!!!! ;)

Reid - perhaps we should get out more!?! :rotfl:

Congratulations Bonnie, Renate and Nikki too!! :cheer2: And thanks again Russ for a great quiz! :Pinkbounc

diberry said:
Well done everybody!!!! Rhiannon and I were talking about it this evening and guessed Reid or Becky would win - you guys are soooooooooooooooooooo predictable!!!!! ;)

Hmmmm.... :rolleyes: Me thinks you all think I take these quizzes too seriously :teeth:

I thought everyone spent all evening trying to get an answer, maybe not :rolleyes:
By the way I think we should have a day off on Champions League football nights, cause I can't do quizzes and watch football at the same time :rotfl:

Reid

Perhaps WE should get out more since we were talking about who'd win the quiz when we were out to dinner!

Well done to Reid, Becky, Bonnie, Renate, Nikki and everyone else, and of course to Russ once again for providing a very successful quiz!

Well done Reid, Becky, Bonnie and Renate. :goodvibes

Russ, I am sorry I missed doing all of your quiz, but I certainly enjoyed what part of it I did do, thank you.

Cyrano said:
By the way I think we should have a day off on Champions League football nights, cause I can't do quizzes and watch football at the same time :rotfl: Reid
What - a man who can't multi-task - now that's a first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :rotfl:

diberry said:
What - a man who can't multi-task - now that's a first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :rotfl:
What do you mean ;) When I'm watching football I can multi-task - remote in one hand and bottle of beer in the other :rotfl:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter