August (& nearby) Trippers, what are you doing NOW to get ready for your trip?

LMDisneygirl

I'd rather be at Disney!
Our trip to THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH is coming up in just a couple of months!! :dance3: Woo Hoo!!!! Just wondering what the rest of you who are going around that time are doing now to get ready for your trip.

Are you shopping? Planning? Making lists? Packing suitcases? Or just dreaming and waiting to take action?

We will be there Aug. 1 thru 8.
Packing list been started for a few months.
Have all necessities such as shampoo, body wash, razors, etc. packed in bags and have them checked off of the long packing list.
Have ziploc bag full of stuff for the parks ready to put in backpack.
Laundry detergent, fabric sheets, extra hangers, etc. are in a tote.
I usually buy the extras as I remember to pick them up and check them off of the list. Only a few more items left to purchase.

We only found out we were going in August last month when my Grandad offered to pay for us - it's our honeymoon. I've been before but only to MK and MGM (as it was then - 2000) DH hasn't been before. Very excited and currently making lots and lots of notes

We will be there Aug. 1 thru 8.
Packing list been started for a few months.
Have all necessities such as shampoo, body wash, razors, etc. packed in bags and have them checked off of the long packing list.
Have ziploc bag full of stuff for the parks ready to put in backpack.
Laundry detergent, fabric sheets, extra hangers, etc. are in a tote.
I usually buy the extras as I remember to pick them up and check them off of the list. Only a few more items left to purchase.

I'm doing some of those same things, but you are way ahead of me! Still, I've started the purchasing little things. And I've started a little box of stuff that we'll be taking. So exciting!!

We only found out we were going in August last month when my Grandad offered to pay for us - it's our honeymoon. I've been before but only to MK and MGM (as it was then - 2000) DH hasn't been before. Very excited and currently making lots and lots of notes

Honeymoon at Disney in August = awesome!!!! We had our honeymoon there in August 1996. It was fabulous! Where are you staying? I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!!!

Thanks. We are staying at Pop Century, we stayed at All Star Sports last time. One more tip I found that we are going to try this time is take some bandanas with you, wet them and put them around your neck, should keep you cooler. Hope you guys have a great time!!! Make sure you take plenty of water with you in the parks, our first time we didn't take enough, although they will give you free cups of ice water, but the water there is not so great. We did take some single packs of lemonade and koolaid, really helps with the taste.

Honeymoon at Disney in August = awesome!!!! We had our honeymoon there in August 1996. It was fabulous! Where are you staying? I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!!!

Cypress Pointe Grande Villas. Phoned them up the other day to make a few requests and they couldn't have been nicer :) Can't wait! Second time to Florida for me (the first time was 2000 when I stayed with friends near Ocala) and first time for DH. Counting down the days! The honeymoon actually starts on the 29th July with a music festival in the UK, then home for a day and off to Disney. Very exciting time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter