August thread.........again!!

We will, OKW July 29-aug 2.

Summer trips mean we plan our way through the park using all ice cream kiosks as strategic stopping points...

Dolphin July 26 - 29

BCV July 29 - Aug. 2

DD will be turning 13 during our trip!!

Well, maybe we can have an 'inpromptu' gathering at the OKW pool!!! My younger DD's are beginning to get excited and are hoping their Long Island friends will be there again this summer (silly me lost their email!!)!!

Rosemary: We'll be with you at OKW 8/5-8/10. I had previously chatted with you on another Aug thread warning you to look out for DS (12) and his friend for your 11 yo DD (remember the "chick magnets")! Hope to see you there!

Kim

Yes Kim..........we will be at OKW July 29-Aug 10!!

We always tend to hang out near the Light House and my girls love to run back and forth to Hanks. Hope we run into each other!!! We will be on the lookout for a 'chick magnet'!!! LOL!!

We'll be at OKW in August too. Just a short trip this summer - Aug. 4-8. It will be me, DH, DS12 and DD16. We're trying to do a few different things this time - the boats at OKW, going to Cirque, doing a segway tour, my DH and DS are taking a day to go to Tampa Bay Bucs training camp at WWOS. Can't wait for August to get here! :banana:

We will be at WDW July 29 to Aug 10 too. We are staying at Sara, AKV, Vero and WL. We will be doing more resort hopping than park hopping.
Hope it is not too much of a hassle

OKW Aug. 15-19 (2 BR)
BCV Aug. 19-24 (2 BR)

First time at both of these for our group.

:goodvibes We'll be checking into BWV on July 29th into a 2BR Standard View and leaving :confused3 on August 6.

See you there.
Cheers

We'll be arriving at BWV on August 26th and leaving on August 31. DD wanted to go to Pirate and Princess and we had a extra points because of adding on this spring (we got 2006 points because we bought in May and our use year is June). Have AP's from last fall that we'll be using again on our November trip to SSR. I also got to use my on a quick non-DVC trip in February so we've got our money's worth out of them. Don't plan to do too much in the parks in August because of the heat. Scheduling quite a bit of pool time and the last night we are there we are hoping to eat dinner and hang out at the ESPN club - the Red Sox are playing the Yankees and we figure they must be going to have the game on somewhere. This is our first summer trip - we went in mid-September one year and survived that so I figure we will be OK as long as we slow down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter