• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August trip book bounce back for December

Nohal

DIS Veteran
We will be there in August. We booked this trip with a bounceback last year. We booked 2 rooms one in my name and one in DH name as we are bringing the family and needed 2 rooms. I want to again book bounce back for 2019 but only 1 room. Will I be able to book another room with bounce back for this December. Looking for free dining on both.

no one (besides Disney) knows if/when bouncebacks will be available. You just have to wait and see.

The current room discount bounceback for dates in 2018 is in effect til August 15. If you are staying at Disney in early August, that is what will be available to you. Disney has offered free dining for the following year after that, but who knows what they will do this year. Resorts are booking even at rack rate. Also, make sure you check the dates covered by last year's offer. December dates are usually pretty limited.

*just saw you want free dining bounceback for this December? That will not be offered on a free dining bounceback offered this year. Free dining bouncebacks have been for the following year. Room discounts are for the current year. For free dining in this December, your best bet is to hope for a public offer.

You can however book bouncebacks for more than 1 trip. For example, you could book a trip for next June & December. I booked a split stay trip for September with the bounceback. Different dates even in the same week are counted as different trips.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter