• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani 7 months - 2 bedroom ocean view in Summer

JoeyPeligroso

Mouseketeer
Hi all:

i’m thinking of a 3 to 4 night stay over a weekend at Aulani in the summer of 2023. Likely we would travel sometime between early June and late July. We would be hoping for a two bedroom with ocean view. I own points at several DVC resorts at WDW, but do not have an 11 month booking advantage at Aulani. How realistic would it be to get a room like this for next summer?

Thank you all for your input!

July will be easier than first half of June, and second half of June is 50/50. Just my take. Good luck!

July can certainly work and I can be flexible with dates. Really hoping to experience that beautiful resort!

Thnak you for your comments!

Early June to July 6 is Aulani's second highest DVC demand time of the year (first is Christmas week). You might find an ocean view 2BR at that time and may not (ocean view rooms are typically the last to fill). After July 6 and until end of July, ocean view 2BRs are usually readily available at 7-months out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter