Aulani at 7 month mark?

Pluto's Gang

Earning My Ears
My son is getting married in August 2019. We want to give them their honeymoon in an Ocean View Studio at Aulani. We will need to book at the 7 month mark since we own at Disney"s Hilton Head Island Resort. What are our chances of getting this if we book right at 7 months?

My son is getting married in August 2019. We want to give them their honeymoon in an Ocean View Studio at Aulani. We will need to book at the 7 month mark since we own at Disney"s Hilton Head Island Resort. What are our chances of getting this if we book right at 7 months?

Congrats on your son's upcoming wedding! :flower2:

We own OKW & Vero and I have booked Aulani 4 times at the 7 month or less mark. Because you are wanting Ocean View, your odds are very good IMO. It is the cheapest view rooms that book the fastest. August may be busier than winter and fall when I have gone, but I still think since you want OV, if you are at the computer at 8am Eastern Time to book, you should have no issues at all. If for some reason it was booked, just jump on the W/L immediately. :cutie:

I agree with PP hotel rooms (DVC has like four I think) and the standard views will go first. We book at 7 months and got island view for an October trip.

You probably know this but maybe be willing to book alternate dates, even if by one or two days.
If the airfare is already purchased then they can stay a night in Waikiki or up in the North Shore if needed

I agree with PPs. We got married in August and honeymooned in September, and found Aulani to be relatively slow and quiet compared to other times of year.

I booked an Ocean View Studio at Aulani via rental points in May 2018 for a stay in October 2018, so that was only about 5 months ahead.

We've been able to book a Ocean View Grand Villa at the 7 month mark for the past 3 years.

We booked August this year for the first time...in a 2BR...and I had to book an Island Garden View for 2 nights and waitlist the 3rd night but I do believe Ocean View was available for at least one of those nights. I ended up waitlisting one night in the Island Garden category...and it did come through about 3 months before our trip. I was stalking the DVC site for weeks and days leading up to tour trip at the 7-month mark and did notice as it got closer the availability was dwindling...but again this was for a 2BR over a long weekend in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter