Aulani at Christmas

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Hello! Newbie here. I’m just starting to do research in going to Hawaii next year (2020) Christmas- the dates would be Dec 19-28. (If I could swing it!) I was thinking of doing a split stay. Out of these dates, I am looking to book Aulani from Dec 24-28. Does Aulani do anything special for Christmas? Any tips on anything and everything- what to do, where to eat? :D I know there are probably no deals for this but when should I book? What kind of room should I book? Thanks in advance!!

Book as soon as you possibly can! Start calling at 499 days out. They won't be released by then, but you'll want to call every week until they are. Christmastime will fill up FAST.

We were there in October once and they had plenty of Hallowe'en activities. The characters were dressed up, they had pumpkin carving, and a few other things. We asked about Christmas and they said they have special events, decorations, and activities for that, too. They have wreaths and garlands to decorate the main entrance and corridor. They have a tree (or possibly multiple), gingerbread decorating, and other festive activities. I didn't ask about character costumes, but I'm guessing they have those as well.

We were there Dec 14-21 in 2017.

They decorate the lobby really nicely, there are lots of different trees with themes. We particularly loved a coral one. Pluto wears a Santa hat and stitch had a red and green Lei

Ama AMA has a really nice gingerbread house for display, it was one of DDs highlights.

Attachments

• A4A12315-1CC1-4509-8313-F9EE0883D6D4.jpeg
    A4A12315-1CC1-4509-8313-F9EE0883D6D4.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 29
Book as soon as you possibly can! Start calling at 499 days out. They won't be released by then, but you'll want to call every week until they are. Christmastime will fill up FAST.

We were there in October once and they had plenty of Hallowe'en activities. The characters were dressed up, they had pumpkin carving, and a few other things. We asked about Christmas and they said they have special events, decorations, and activities for that, too. They have wreaths and garlands to decorate the main entrance and corridor. They have a tree (or possibly multiple), gingerbread decorating, and other festive activities. I didn't ask about character costumes, but I'm guessing they have those as well.

Thanks for the tip! Gonna have to book sometime late next month then! Just wanted to ask too, are you from Canada? Just from your name :) I’m wondering about flights. I’m guessing I’ll need to book flights as soon as they come out too.

We were there Dec 14-21 in 2017.

They decorate the lobby really nicely, there are lots of different trees with themes. We particularly loved a coral one. Pluto wears a Santa hat and stitch had a red and green Lei

Ama AMA has a really nice gingerbread house for display, it was one of DDs highlights.
Thanks for the picture!! Everything looks so pretty and Christmas-y.

Just wanted to ask too, are you from Canada? Just from your name :)
Yes, I am 100% Canadian, and always lived here.

Also, we always book an ocean view studio villa. We like having the sink and dishes to make breakfast and lunch on our own. We aren't normally people who sit on our balcony much, but at Aulani it's one of our favourite activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter