Aulani-Aunty's Beach House events

WDWMarcy

Earning My Ears
It says on the site that you can do reservations for a few things. The others are complimentary. I've seen people mention having to be there at the butt crack of dawn to sign the kids up for things, and the sessions being all full.

We're used to the kids clubs on the cruise lines. The kids go, and they just participate.

Tips? Tricks? Our girls will be 10 and 6.

Thanks!

We went in January and it wasn't a big deal. The Beach House opened at 8 am. My husband or I went down around 7:45 am the first day (I had read the same thing you did) and there was a line of about 10 parents in front of us. We got the classes we wanted, no problem. The other days we went around the same time and never had trouble signing them up. I did overhear a parent upset around 5 pm that they couldn't sign their kid up for a class around 7pm. I bet it is tougher at busier times, like the summer, but we had no trouble :)

Thanks. We're going for Christmas, so it might be a bit competitive. Kids probably want to be at the pool the whole time, anyway!

As the PP said- go down about 15 min before the club opens and get in line of your child wants to do one of the special activities OR wants to have lunch or dinner in the club (these are limited but great for date nights:) we have been during presidents week and also spring break time (easter) so I think it was slightly busier then off season.

Otherwise it's just like the cruises where you come and go as you please!

We were there 2 weeks ago. I went once at 9:30 AM and was able to sign up for the free activities. My daughter had a lot of fun. It was $8.50 for dinner. $12.95 for your child's arm band. I'm sure in summer months, it might be slightly harder to get some of the free activities.

I just wanted to add since I was wondering myself- I just booked my kids for Surf's Up with Chip and Dale (a paid experience) for June 3- so just under 4 months away. I first called at about 6 months out and then again at 5 months and was told it was not available to book yet, but that I should keep trying as it does book up. Either time she did not seem to know when it would be available to book.

7:45 would be great to book the free stuff! I feel like I read reports of people going down at like 6:30. Maybe we will try 7:30 the first time and see how that goes and go from there since I assume early June is busier than now. Thank you so much for the information!

I think all of Aunty's activities are booked the day of starting at 7:30 AM that day. First come first served. They only take debit, credit or room keys for payment. I will check the Daily Iwa that I have a see.

You may want to try asking one of the staff when you are checking in about how full the resort is, to get an idea of when to go check in. The bellman said they were 80% full and recommended that we get to activities about 15 minutes early. We followed his advice for the Starlit Hui and got great seats. (this was mid-January)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter