Aulani Blog / Pictures

courtneylauren

DCP Fall Adv. 2014 Alumni - Epcot Vacation Planner
Hello!

Here is my family's Aulani blog / pictures from our stay last week! We had an AMAZING trip and Aulani was absolutely perfect!!

**remove the spaces

http://disneyworldlive .com/ 2013aulaniblog.htm

It looks like you had a great time. You have some really nice photos of Aulani.

Great report and photos. Thanks for sharing! If you use the water slide with the tube do you need to exit your tube to get into the lazy river?

It looks like you had a great time. You have some really nice photos of Aulani.

Thank you!! And yes we had a wonderful time!

Great report and photos. Thanks for sharing! If you use the water slide with the tube do you need to exit your tube to get into the lazy river?

Thanks!!!
And no, the slide opens up and leads into the lazy river which you can use your tube on. Or, after you exit the slide, there are stairs if you don't want to go on the lazy river.

The lazy river doesn't have much of a current though, like the ones at the WDW water parks.

Amazing! Great pictures! Seems like you had a fantastic time! :)

One question: did the construction bother you in any way?

Amazing! Great pictures! Seems like you had a fantastic time! :)

One question: did the construction bother you in any way?

Thank you!! We did!

You can hear it when you are on the beach, but I feel that they did the best they could to minimize the noise. I didn't mind it because I did see the DEFINITE need for another restaurant.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter