• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani dinning reservations

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
My 30 days is coming up to pick dinning.
I’m on the east coast so is it 6 am eastern that I can log on? Is that correct. And also can you pick dining the for whole week the first day like at WDW or is each day?

Yes, midnight in Oahu is 6am east coast. It's each day so I had to get up at 6am several times in a row to lock-in all the dining reservation times as they book up quick.

I just returned from a week at Aulani. We had exactly one reservation for dinner when we headed out to Hawaii. Yet we had no problems getting served at the various restaurants on property. So, I would not lose sleep over it so to speak. :)

Last edited:
There are also some very nice offerings just accross the street as well. Eggs 'n Things is incredible for breakfast and lun ch and The MonkeyPod for Dinner or Happy Hour. Very close walking distance.

There are also some very nice offerings just accross the street as well. Eggs 'n Things is incredible for breakfast and lun ch and The MonkeyPod for Dinner or Happy Hour. Very close walking distance
If going to dinner at say makahiti will they let my 15 year old eat off the kid menu? She may be the worst eater and will only eat chicken tenders. Lol.

Also if she gets there they won’t let her eat off kid menu can she just sit there since it’s a prefix menu? Lol. I know sounds weird but she won’t budge on food. I’ve given up trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter