• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani "Hotel Room" vs. "Deluxe Studio"

VAgirl18

Earning My Ears
I'd love to know the difference between Aulani's "hotel rooms" and "deluxe studios" as listed on the DVC Point Chart.

David's DVC lists "Hotel Rooms" as 2 queen beds while "Deluxe studios" are listed there as 1 queen and 1 queen pull out couch. Pictures also look like the beds in the Deluxe studios are bigger (3 pillows across instead of 2). Would love any feedback here! Thank you!

If you don’t want the little kitchen area I would get the hotel room. The pull out beds can sometimes be uncomfortable.

There are only 8 hotel rooms in Aulani DVC inventory. They are very hard to book.

DVC got them as a trade for a unit that had to become a machine room or something.

If you don’t want the little kitchen area I would get the hotel room. The pull out beds can sometimes be uncomfortable
Could you help me understand what the little kitchen area is for the Deluxe Suite? On Aulani's website, even the hotel room looks like it has a mini fridge and a microwave. I can't tell if there are any differences at all between these two rooms (other than the bed types). Thanks!

Could you help me understand what the little kitchen area is for the Deluxe Suite? On Aulani's website, even the hotel room looks like it has a mini fridge and a microwave. I can't tell if there are any differences at all between these two rooms (other than the bed types). Thanks!
The studio has a bar sink, toaster, coffee maker, paper plates, wine opener, knife, and some other kitchen items.

I think the hotel rooms have Keurigs, but there's mixed info on the microwaves. They definitely were included in the hotel rooms at one point, though.

The hotel rooms have a better, deeper soaking tub.

All the hotel rooms have a standard view that overlook either the self-parking garage or the pathway that connects the garage to the hotel. It's a well-traveled path so you'll have very little privacy on your balcony.

Hi, we are currently in a DVC Hotel Room, #531 - we have two queen beds, a microwave but no Keurig - it's the filter type coffee pot.

We are the first/last room on the corridor depending which end you come from, and yes, overlooking the path to garage but there is privacy - the green leaves are quite thick through here in front of our room.

We got this booking on rented points, at 11 month window for 7 nights.

We absolutely love this room and the location, i'll do a full trip report when we get home next week with photos.

The deluxe studios have one queen bed, one pull out couch, and also a small kitchenette area with a mini fridge, microwave, sink, coffee pot, and paper plates/cups. The hotel rooms have 2 queen beds and no couch or kitchen area, but they do have a small fridge.

Hi, we are currently in a DVC Hotel Room, #531 - we have two queen beds, a microwave but no Keurig - it's the filter type coffee pot.

We are the first/last room on the corridor depending which end you come from, and yes, overlooking the path to garage but there is privacy - the green leaves are quite thick through here in front of our room.

We got this booking on rented points, at 11 month window for 7 nights.

We absolutely love this room and the location, i'll do a full trip report when we get home next week with photos.

I’m glad to hear they got rid of the Keurig and that the foliage has grown in. We stayed in one of the hotel rooms in 2017 and decided to switch to studios only, but this makes me reconsider possibly booking a hotel room in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter