Aulani - Lets talk about Snorkeling baby. :)

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
So I understand you can rent the snorkel gear at the Rainbow Reef and also at the lagoon. I saw someone quoted a price of $20 for length of stay. Was thinking of getting the kids some gear for Christmas to use in June but if this is the case we might just rent them. My question is, can you bring them off property. We went to take a drive and snorkel elsewhere. If I do wind up buying them do they need fins and a life vest? Can we borrow the life vest from Aulani? Thanks any advice is welcome I am clueless. Thanks, Gina

We also wondered whether to buy snorkels at home (or at Costco in Kapolei), but ended up not needing too. Yes they keep the Rainbow Reef equipment at the reef, but there is a equipment rental on the beach as well. If you buy a length-of-stay pass for Rainbow Reef it also includes the price of snorkel rental (and fins and lifejacket) on the beach. On the day we went to the North Shore we rented at the beach and just took them off site, the only requirement is that they are returned by 5pm each day. Enjoy!

We also wondered whether to buy snorkels at home (or at Costco in Kapolei), but ended up not needing too. Yes they keep the Rainbow Reef equipment at the reef, but there is a equipment rental on the beach as well. If you buy a length-of-stay pass for Rainbow Reef it also includes the price of snorkel rental (and fins and lifejacket) on the beach. On the day we went to the North Shore we rented at the beach and just took them off site, the only requirement is that they are returned by 5pm each day. Enjoy!
sounds good.thanks, gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter