Aulani location

That is a broad question. Are you talking walking distance, short drive distance?
There is a golf course across the street. Marina short walk down the beach with lots of excursions to take out. Snorkeling and beach activities right in front. 2 Luau there.
Short drive, lots of shopping, more beaches, waterpark. Mid drive, Pearl Harbor and more.
What are you looking for?

This is great. I was not sure if it was in the middle of no wear and had to stay on the resort property.

This answers my question
Thanks
Laurie

Of course! Golf, swim in the other 3 lagoons on site, Luau at Paradise Cove, walk/run in the Ko Olina resort area. Charter a fishing boat at the Harbor. You want to venture off to one of the other beaches on the west side...there are options. Be careful as surf can be life threatening during winter months (now-Feb). Pokai Bay is my recommended spot in Waianae. Make sure you know about the area before venturing out there. In the Kapolei area there are some shopping establishments- Target, Walmart, and Ka Makana Ali'i (Mall) as well as a number of eating establishments. Other than that, you'd need to head towards town or Waikiki area or North Shore to see other attractions that would be of interest. Hope this helps.

There is an old Sugar Train that departs from the town nearby, Kapolei, and passes Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter