Aulani- need booking help please.

amccu18007

DIS Veteran
My family and I would like to travel to Aulani in June of 2019. We would like to get a 2 bedroom villa, hopefully, standard view but do have the points for other views. We would like at least a week if not a few days more depending on if we can use a different timeshare for the other week. What is the likelihood that we will be able to book this at 7 months out? I would prefer not to rent my points to rent Aulani points but I will if I have to. Thank you for any and all advice for those who have btdt.

7 Months for Aulani isn't impossible but June through September Aulani is the busiest. Checking availability for June of 2018 we aren't even to the 7 month window yet and the Two bedroom standard is already gone with the exception of a few single nights through out the month. The other room types; Island Gardens, Poolside Gardens and Ocean have full weeks available. Ocean is available the whole month, Poolside is 3 full weeks and partial for the second week of the month and Island isn't available for the middle two weeks of the month.
Guess would be anything that is left when the 7 month window opens will go pretty quick.

We had a heck of a time 2 yrs ago but got though on the 3rd days try. One of the prior days, a room slipped through our fingers that was available then wasn’t.

Open 2 browsers, the system sees them as different computers, and start trying at 6:59:45. Then only pick one name and go! You can fill in your family later another time after calling member services. I also sent you a pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter