Aulani pedicure manicure?

linco711

DIS Veteran
Thinking of manicure/pedicures for my daughters wedding party. We are staying at Aulani. The cost is $100.00 per person for an express mani/pedi. Is it worth that price? Anyone have any experience with other places close by that you can recommend? Thank you in advance for any suggestions

No actual experience with the alternatives, but when driving around Kapolei on our recent visit I did notice a lot of nail salons.

I have no idea how the service or price compares, but the Marriott and Four Seasons in Ko Olina both offer spa services as well that may be worth looking into. Both are walking distance from Aulani. I think $100 is pricey for an "express" manicure/pedicure, but could be worth it if it includes the hydrotherapy gardens. I'm not sure it does though.

The Express Mani/Pedi does not include access to the hydrotherapy gardens. The signature mani/pedi does, but that's close to $140. So not worth it. I got my nails done at home before our trip for $40 total. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter