Aulani Refillable Mugs

Are you saying they no longer offer Diet Coke at the Aulani drink stations?

I will check for sure today and post exactly what is available. I don't remember seeing it and will look again today. We didn't get the mugs when there was nothing available for me to drink since I am allergic to the artifical sweeteners used in the diet drinks.

They have Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Minute Maid Lemonade, Fuze Raspberry tea, Barq Rootbeer, and Sprite.

We went to Aulani in February and bought 4 mugs. We're going again in 2 weeks. I just assumed we could use the same mugs that we had bought in February. Has anyone done that and been given any problems?

We went to Aulani in February and bought 4 mugs. We're going again in 2 weeks. I just assumed we could use the same mugs that we had bought in February. Has anyone done that and been given any problems?

The moderator posted an official thread about this: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2447967

"They are not meant to be brought back again and again trip after trip. Disney’s policies printed on signs at the sales point and actually on the mugs themselves make this explicitly clear."

Oops - thanks - I see why this question would stir some controversy. I appreciate the link.

I dont see the "Good Deal" here everyone.. If you are in a DVC room with fridge, you are only a 3 min drive from Target. Pop over there and get some sodas. The only benefit I see, is if you like the design of the mugs. I know I will probably buy one when I stay at AKV.

That's what we did. We stocked up at Target in our way into Ko Olina. I liked the idea of the mugs, we were only there for five nights, so we used that money towards a nice meal instead.

Though to be fair, everything is expensive in Hawaii, so you kind of have to get used to overpaying for just about everything.

Do you think it would look bad to bring our old refillable cups but fill them with drinks we bring. I like pepsi products so we would grab those. I just don't want the employees thinking we are stealing. But the kids love their cups and it would make the drinks feel fun.

Do you think it would look bad to bring our old refillable cups but fill them with drinks we bring. I like pepsi products so we would grab those. I just don't want the employees thinking we are stealing. But the kids love their cups and it would make the drinks feel fun.

Why not. As long as you don't use their drinks I would think it would be okay. I know that I bought one more for a souvenir than to use it for soft drinks and I often filled it with water. They have ice water available around the pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter