Aulani - Starlit Hui

Janis

DIS Veteran
Wondering if the schedule for this month for the Starlit Hui has been posted. Hoping CM Keala will see this and let me know.

Aloha, Janis! Not sure of the schedule, but when we were there in January this year, it was (as usual) being performed twice weekly. And it is a do NOT miss! Get there a bit early to grab a big grass mat and choose a great place for your family to sprawl out for the show, and you can wander around to see the various crafts. Lots of fun!

I called Aulani and was told the Starlit Hui was Monday and Thursday, but subject to change. I will be there next week and was directed to call on Friday for any updates.

We're checking out on Monday but planning to hang out for the day. Think it would be worth it to stay for the show? Then we'll have to drive home (hour+) and DH has to work the next morning. How late do the show end?

7.30 preshow
8.00 show
8.30 dance party
Dance party doesnt last very long i think. The characters are only there for 5 minutes or so and then everybody loses interest

Just be prepared for the days to change. We have taken two trips to Aulani and both times the Monday night show has been moved to Sunday night. It just depends on the events planned at the time. Also, make sure you inquire early in the day about the show. If we hadn't of found out last minute both trips, we would have missed the show. Everything is really kept quiet so you have to ask in order to know.

I just called them today and they told me the tentative schedule for June was Monday & Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter