• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani tips

dwight16

DIS Veteran
Hello all I just booked a 2 bedroom in August for 3 nights we are all heading on a cruise on NCL and wanted to do a few days to see Pearl Harbor reserved my tour today also. Just wanted to gauge what people felt about the resort and how the dining was we will have a car and can travel want to visit the north shore also. Just looking for other experiences. Thanks!

Hello all I just booked a 2 bedroom in August for 3 nights we are all heading on a cruise on NCL and wanted to do a few days to see Pearl Harbor reserved my tour today also. Just wanted to gauge what people felt about the resort and how the dining was we will have a car and can travel want to visit the north shore also. Just looking for other experiences. Thanks!

This is a topic that has been discussed numerous times on the boards. You should do a search for Aulani to find some of the older threads. Also, head over the trip report forum! Great info has been posted on these boards that I'm sure you will find useful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter