Aulani Weather in January

LisaT91403

DIS Veteran
We visited Aulani in November last year, and had a fantastic time. The weather was great!

Has anyone gone in early January? We are looking at going the week after New Year's, but I'm concerned about it being cold-ish and rainy. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Come to Cleveland in January... you will be well-conditioned for anything Hawaii can throw at you :)

We visited Aulani in November last year, and had a fantastic time. The weather was great!

Has anyone gone in early January? We are looking at going the week after New Year's, but I'm concerned about it being cold-ish and rainy. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

We went this past January. Rain wasn't an issue. It rained for a few hours two of the nine days we were there. The air temperature was a comfortable high 70's/ low 80's. I will say though that I found the pool water to be cold. Uncomfortably so.

Does anyone know if they heat the pool water there?

We went this past January. Rain wasn't an issue. It rained for a few hours two of the nine days we were there. The air temperature was a comfortable high 70's/ low 80's. I will say though that I found the pool water to be cold. Uncomfortably so.

Does anyone know if they heat the pool water there?

The pool water is not heated, it is ''stabilized'' at approx. 82 degrees. No heating element to warm the water up, but it will always remain around the same temperature. I'm sure the weather conditions will make it feel warmer/cooler.

January tends to have more rain than summer seasons, but it's not ever cold in Hawaii. Not unless you are coming from Texas or somewhere where it's super hot.

Hawaii is between the Tropic of Cancer and the equator....It doesn't get cold. ;)

We have been to Hawaii as early as January 1st and as late as May, and I have never seen a difference in the weather. Maybe a little more rain in January, but usually only in the morning or evening.

Thanks, everyone. My brother went in December, and he said it was very windy. But I think that can really be anytime of year, can't it? A little wind, a little rain...it's still Hawaii, so one can't complain I suppose :-)

Honestly... Weather here doesn't change much... It does get a little colder during the winter months. January/February are generally the coldest and rainiest but still... It RARELY dips below 60 and over 93. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter