Auntie Em….Auntie Em!!!

We're much further inland, northern VT
Quoting myself… while I and my family are safe and well — several communities in northern and central VT are experiencing flooding with rivers expected to continue rising overnight, some cresting at 3-5 feet above flood stage. At the same time temperatures are dropping through the night and tomorrow to below freezing. Some of these same communities — including our small capital city of Montpelier — were destroyed by flooding back in July and many are just beginning to recover, though some businesses are still trying to get to that point. This flooding - in winter cold, many buildings yet without heat restored, right before the holidays — has potential to be devastating to these communities. I am so sad tonight.

Quoting myself… while I and my family are safe and well — several communities in northern and central VT are experiencing flooding with rivers expected to continue rising overnight, some cresting at 3-5 feet above flood stage. At the same time temperatures are dropping through the night and tomorrow to below freezing. Some of these same communities — including our small capital city of Montpelier — were destroyed by flooding back in July and many are just beginning to recover, though some businesses are still trying to get to that point. This flooding - in winter cold, many buildings yet without heat restored, right before the holidays — has potential to be devastating to these communities. I am so sad tonight.
I hope everyone stays safe! 🙏

https://www.necn.com/news/local/res...d-as-river-floods-during-heavy-rains/3117293/

We just south of you in W. Massachusetts. I've been watching the flooding out of VT and NH and it's just heartbreaking, especially after the bad flooding last summer. Please take care and sending lots of good vibes to my fellow New Englanders this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter