Aurora at PSB

angel's momma

DIS Veteran
I know that they don't guarantee which characters appear, but has anyone been there and Aurora was NOT there?

I have never heard that she wasn't, but there is always that possibility.

Characters you seen at the breakfast may include 4 or 5 of the following:
Aurora
Snow White
Belle
Jasmine
Pocohontas
Mulan
Mary Poppins
Alice in Wonderland

Hope you get to see the princess you wish to see!:)

Aurora was there for our breakfast back in October, 2002. To parapharse a CM, the ONLY guaranteed princess is Cindy in the Castle, all others are subject to change without notice.

PSB tends to have the princesses from World Showcase's host countries. When we went both Aurora and Belle (France) were there. Snow White (Germany), Mulan (China) and Jasmine (Morocco) also stopped by our table.

To parapharse a CM, the ONLY guaranteed princess is Cindy in the Castle, all others are subject to change without notice.
Actually even Cinderella isn't guaranteed. There has been one incident I'm aware of (my sister was there) where Cinderella DID NOT appear at Cinderella's Royal Table. It is entirely possible that they only have 2 or 3 people who can "play" Cinderella. If one or two are on vacation and the other gets sick, it is entirely possible for her not to appear. A rare case indeed, but it can and has happened.

Unfortunately, I must report that I was at PSB in late October last year and Aurora did NOT appear. The only characters were Mulan, Jasmine, Belle and Minnie in a Princess costume. However, I was also there in December 2002 and Aurora did appear along with Belle, Jasmine, Mulan and Mary Poppins.

Like everyone else said, no character is guarenteed at the Princess breakfast. Sometimes a particular character who usually appears may not appear at the meal on some days due to other circumstances and may have to be replaced by another character. Aurora, however, if a regualr at this meal and is there more often than not.

Thank you! My DD6 is totally obsessed with Aurora. This is our first trip & we are trying to keep expenses down, and decided to skip character breakfasts. But then DD6 volunteered to save 1/2 her allowance & pay for the entire PSB. If she saves for all those months (our trip is in Dec.) and then Aurora isn't there....
I guess I'll explain it very carefully to her & let her decide.

Also something you'd like to tell your daughter. Aurora only appears wearing her blue dress, she is almost never seen in her Pink dress. She sometimes wear the Pink dress in parades, but is never seen in it during a character breakfast. If your six year old is planning on saving money for the chance to see her dream character, I'd also want her to be prepared that she won't be wearing the dress that most people associate with Aurora.

Thanks jel0511. DD doesn't care about the color of the dress. We found a wonderful lady on ebay that makes disney doll clothes, so DD's Aurora dolls have dresses of various colors, and that pleases DD.

Originally posted by jel0511
Also something you'd like to tell your daughter. Aurora only appears wearing her blue dress, she is almost never seen in her Pink dress. She sometimes wear the Pink dress in parades, but is never seen in it during a character breakfast. If your six year old is planning on saving money for the chance to see her dream character, I'd also want her to be prepared that she won't be wearing the dress that most people associate with Aurora.

Actually, Aurora has been doing meet-and-greets in both dresses lately. I saw her in pink at MK and in blue at EPCOT. I've heard that she wears both colors at the PSB and CRT breakfast, so you never know what dress you might se her in.

f9f7e050.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter