Australian prices and itineraries are up

Me too!

I don’t actually want them to make it to the heavily discounted phase though since that will mean the experiment was a failure and they won’t come back.
I have an etsy store where I sell magnets - by the amount of aussies purchasing them already I would say that they will be full.
Honestly, there are a LOT of people booking.
I believe they will be back.

Relax. It won't sell out on Platinum, Gold or Silver level. There won't be Americans sailing and there's so few of us Australian repeat DCL cruisers. The five of us don't seem to be booking these anyway 😉
I'm an American and just booked the February 12 - 16 out of Sydney. Hoping to book the February 16, 2024 Sydney to Hawaii cruise on October 3rd! We figure this is a good way to relax and adjust to the time zone changes!

Wow, I guess a lot of platinum guests have been booking that one! The 4 night Auckland one I’m booking on silver day hasn’t increased yet, thankfully.

Check out what a price increase!
I don't think people will realise this when they will book!
I just booked this exact cruise for 2 adults and one three year old. A deluxe ocean view, category 9A is $3114.27 USD. I don’t think the prices are jumping yet!

I just booked this exact cruise for 2 adults and one three year old. A deluxe ocean view, category 9A is $3114.27 USD. I don’t think the prices are jumping yet!

My apologies I didn't realise that one was set for 2 guests and one for 4 guests!!😅

I'm an American and just booked the February 12 - 16 out of Sydney. Hoping to book the February 16, 2024 Sydney to Hawaii cruise on October 3rd! We figure this is a good way to relax and adjust to the time zone changes!
That’s the one I want I’m silver so have to wait 😢
I do only want an inside cabin though so fingers crossed

These prices are stupid. A 3 nighter from brisbane on the wonder with no destination costs noticably more then the 4 night disney wish cruise i booked.

I just booked a second cabin on the Melbourne round trip cruise out of Australia.

I logged on about 5:15 EST and was able to book. Supposedly bookings for Gold members were to start at 6:00 EST. For those of you waiting to book it’s open!

For the silver members booking tomorrow try getting in early!

I have been trying for the last hour since 8am to book an Australian cruise. I am a gold castaway member so it was supposed to open today. I get so far and then it tells me there is no available rooms for 2 adults and 2 children. Apparently according to the web page we have no availability on any cruise.
This is so frustrating maybe I am doing something wrong but I have booked cruises with them online before.
Just a heads up for others trying to book today or tomorrow Disney IT is know for being troublesome.

I have been trying for the last hour since 8am to book an Australian cruise. I am a gold castaway member so it was supposed to open today. I get so far and then it tells me there is no available rooms for 2 adults and 2 children. Apparently according to the web page we have no availability on any cruise.
This is so frustrating maybe I am doing something wrong but I have booked cruises with them online before.
Just a heads up for others trying to book today or tomorrow Disney IT is know for being troublesome.
Thanks for the heads up - I will be booking tomorrow. Maybe try calling and booking that way. Fingers crossed you get your cruise booked and no one else has any troubles.

@AussieNSW You are not doing anything wrong!

I had the same issue. I was online from 7.40am and could see everything and the 'early access available' notification, but no matter what I tried, I got the error message - nothing available for your party on ALL AUNZ cruises. I ended up calling, and the guy had many issues as well! My phone call was about 50mins in total because the poor guy kept having to put me on hold to speak to IT/Superiors. But we got there in the end. :D Then as soon as I got off the phone call, online started working. It was also just after 9am, so wondering if they set the online time to 9am not 8am?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter