autism cards

scojos

<font color=peach>I want to be Tinkerbell and fly
ok, all you very knowledgable people out there, i have a question. do you know anywhere i can buy/download (free is good) business card type cards stating, "my son has aspergers this may cause..." type things? i thought about doing my own and laminating them but if there is an official american site that does that sort of thing, it will be better.
this is not to avoid embarrassment, as ill never see these people again, i really dont care, however, if this will stop whatever behaviour starts joshs tantrum, then may be it will hold more weight than me just asking? ;)
has anyone tried this?
we leave in three days and im getting more and more stressed im just trying to make this right for my d kids. :goodvibes
thanks
tracy

scojos said:
this is not to avoid embarrassment, as ill never see these people again, i really dont care, however, if this will stop whatever behaviour starts joshs tantrum, then may be it will hold more weight than me just asking? ;)
has anyone tried this?
we leave in three days and im getting more and more stressed im just trying to make this right for my d kids. :goodvibes
thanks
tracy

Who are you planning on handing the cards to? Wouldn't a GAC help you much more? You only have to ask at one guest services dept. for a GAC that will last the entire trip, just make sure they know the length of your stay. Hope you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter