• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Auto Club South FL Res discounts

cel_disney

DIS Veteran
I am planing our trip and my in-laws plan to join us for a few days. They are Florida residents.

Does anyone know what the resident price is for the resident 3 and 4 day passes thru AAA auto club south? (My inlaws are members but are visiting New England while I plan their trip! My family has tickets already)

We go to Florida for half the year and qualify for resident rates on tickets. There are specials offered at different times so the rates may vary. Otherwise, sign up for Mousesavers so you can go through their sites for resident rates. Have a fun trip.

We go to Florida for half the year and qualify for resident rates on tickets. There are specials offered at different times so the rates may vary. Otherwise, sign up for Mousesavers so you can go through their sites for resident rates. Have a fun trip.

I am a member of mouse savers but that doesn't allow me to see the Auto Club South prices today. I want to buy my inlaws tickets this week and need to know what the price is thru auto club vs disney to tell them what to do.

As an FYI - their trip is Oct 1-3, so the current discounts don't apply. That's why I want to know the AAA discount for standard 3 day FL res tix...

I am planing our trip and my in-laws plan to join us for a few days. They are Florida residents.

Does anyone know what the resident price is for the resident 3 and 4 day passes thru AAA auto club south? (My inlaws are members but are visiting New England while I plan their trip! My family has tickets already)

Sorry I just read this. If you're still looking, I just signed in our AAA South account and it shows for FL Members:

Adult 3 day @ $176.00 per adult
Add $24.50 for Park Hopper
Add $30.00 for Water Park Fun & More
Add $52.50 for both Park Hopper + Water Park Fun & More

2s9vbeo.jpg

Adult 4 day @ $196.00 per adult
Add $28.00 for PH
Add $28.00 for WPF&M
Add $56.00 for PH + WPF&M

316klsp.jpg

HTH! :beach:

Sorry I just read this. If you're still looking, I just signed in our AAA South account and it shows for FL Members: Adult 3 day @ $176.00 per adult Add $24.50 for Park Hopper Add $30.00 for Water Park Fun & More Add $52.50 for both Park Hopper + Water Park Fun & More Adult 4 day @ $196.00 per adult Add $28.00 for PH Add $28.00 for WPF&M Add $56.00 for PH + WPF&M HTH! :beach:

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter