Autograph book with portrait format pages?

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
I'm looking to make/buy/borrow/beg an autograph book for our upcoming trip. I have found a ton of very cute pages to print but they are all landscape format. In the excitement of the movement I forget and always take pictures portrait. It makes flipping through the book awkward. (Maybe I'm a little OCD about stuff like that).

So, can anyone point me to portrait format pages?
(I tried to do a search but a zillion autograph posts came up.)

Thanks so much!

I'm looking to make/buy/borrow/beg an autograph book for our upcoming trip.

Can you make a book on Shutterfly? They have Disney themed pages as an option which are really cute. I think the hard cover books have to be at least 8x8 but you can make softcover at least as small as 5x7. Their 50% off sale on photo books ends on 3/12. (But you can usually find a sale). Honestly if you are not putting in pictures until you return, you could create a cute book in less than 30 minutes even if you've never used Shutterfly before.

We bought the encyclopedia of Disney Characters for our autograph book...Hope they are not too bulky.

I'm doing one of those little photo albums with photo sleeves from the dollar store. I will be designing and printing off autograph pages to slip in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter