Autograph book

My daughters book arrived today...it turned out really nice! It's rather large, she's definitely going to have to find a bag big enough to carry it in. I use a Baggalinni and don't think it will fit.
Thanks again OP :thumbsup2

Last September when we had our first trip to Disney, I spent days making this photo book to get all the characters to sign. They all loved signing pages that were dedicated to them, and Prince Naveen was so impressed I didn't think we were going to get our book back. :)

I thought I would share it in case anyone else would like to use it. It's 20 pages and you just upload it to any photo book printing service (we used Picaboo.com). The only major character I forgot to include was Cinderella (oops) so we just had her sign the last page which is generic. Feel free to make her a page, add/delete pages, whatever.

You can modify the cover to put your child's name under the castle. I included a PSD file that you can edit in Photoshop to do this. I would be happy to add your child's name to it if you don't have Photoshop - just email me at anjspambox at gmail.com.

I hope this works.. please let me know if you can't access the files:

Preview my book: http://app.picaboo.com/WebView/Project.aspx?clientID=95090184d8328943ff7896ae9a385158&version=92542

** Edited to add new link for book: http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=623464
New file also includes the new pages pmaurer made as well as a blank cover in .jpg format.

Thanks so much for sharing your autograph book. Its amazing! I ordered 2 for my kids using the free photobook code. They can't wait to use them on our upcoming trip.

My daughters book arrived today...it turned out really nice! It's rather large, she's definitely going to have to find a bag big enough to carry it in. I use a Baggalinni and don't think it will fit.
Thanks again OP :thumbsup2

I too use a baggallini. The book will fit in the biggest section but it won't totally zip up, one corner of the book pokes out.

Very lovely though, I can't wait to use it on our next trip!

To SnipsandSnails - Do you have the other character pages in this format (where it is this size and I can just right click and save it)? I want to make autograph books for my twin boys but have had trouble with the links where I have to click and download etc and when I right click on your page it let me save them to my computer and I was able to add them to my book easily? Thanks in advance!!

WOW! Is there anyway I can get a link to the pages? E-mail address: pip@pipeline.com I know how to make the books with the different websites but I can't seem to get the images from the link that was posted.:yay:

I definitely have to get started on this for not this trip but I know we'll be going back soon:)
Thank you,
Pippi

This is absolutly gorgeous! I love that you use one page for multiple signatures also!

Can anyone make a cover for me with "My Magical Autographs" I don't have photoshop and my computer is not opening the file sharing site.

TIA!

Wishing mom, if you download from the OP's link the cover will be blank and when you pop it in picaboo or another photobook site you can add the name on your own :D

Can anyone help me by telling me how to download the autograph cards I see on several of the sites - looks like you can email, im, etc them but when I click on them they say "copied" but I don't know what to do after that - I would like to do the autograph cards so I can use them as matte pictures for books I will put together after we get them signed. Thanks!:confused:

Do you by chance still have the file for your picaboo autograph book? I would like to use it and add a few new characters.

Can anyone help me by telling me how to download the autograph cards I see on several of the sites - looks like you can email, im, etc them but when I click on them they say "copied" but I don't know what to do after that - I would like to do the autograph cards so I can use them as matte pictures for books I will put together after we get them signed. Thanks!:confused:

You need to click on the image first to open it. If there are size options, open it to the largest possible. Right click, select 'save image as' or 'save target as' and it will bring up a window with the folders on your computer. You then select the folder you want to put them in (I suggest creating a folder and naming it first as this makes it easier to find them) and then click save

This is just what I was looking for, thank you! Earlier today I have been shopping around looking for cute autograph books but nothing was jumping out until now. This is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing and the great idea! :)

Just came across this post. What an amazing book! Not sure if the OP will even see this but I would love a copy of the files if they are still available. Thanks so much!!!!
yellie02@msn.com

Last September when we had our first trip to Disney, I spent days making this photo book to get all the characters to sign. They all loved signing pages that were dedicated to them, and Prince Naveen was so impressed I didn't think we were going to get our book back. :)

I thought I would share it in case anyone else would like to use it. It's 20 pages and you just upload it to any photo book printing service (we used Picaboo.com). The only major character I forgot to include was Cinderella (oops) so we just had her sign the last page which is generic. Feel free to make her a page, add/delete pages, whatever.

You can modify the cover to put your child's name under the castle. I included a PSD file that you can edit in Photoshop to do this. I would be happy to add your child's name to it if you don't have Photoshop - just email me at anjspambox at gmail.com.

I hope this works.. please let me know if you can't access the files:

Preview my book: http://app.picaboo.com/WebView/Project.aspx?clientID=95090184d8328943ff7896ae9a385158&version=92542

** Edited to add new link for book: http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=623464
New file also includes the new pages pmaurer made as well as a blank cover in .jpg format.

Do you still have the file to add my childrens' names? I would love one that says Ryan and one that says Benjamin. If so, can you please email me at
Kryssie27@yahoo.cm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter