Autograph Pages & Personalized Covers (Disney and Universal)

disney is my life

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!
I've decided after a few years of using other disigners work that I would try it out for myself!
The first thing I've decided I'm going to do is Autograph Pages!
So Tell me what you think. If people like them then I will continue to post more.

For Personalized Covers check out post #29

The pictures of the autograph pages in this thread are too small to be printed as 4x6 or 5x7. If you want these size please use this link for a larger version of these pages : http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/disneyismylife1/library/Larger Autograph Pages?sort=9&page=1

Nice job. that's how I started. I am so glad I did. I have met many great people and had lots of fun. Keep going:thumbsup2

:cool1: These are great. I hope you'll keep adding more. Our vacation is coming up in October. I'd love to use some of these since we just decided that we would like to make our two girls an autograph book for our trip. We are going to CRT, Akershus, TCP, Ohana, Tusker House and Cape May Cafe. I have no idea how to make the book so I have to research for information before starting. :confused3 I love your work. Please post more as you create them. :thumbsup2
:wave2:

:cool1: These are great. I hope you'll keep adding more. Our vacation is coming up in October. I'd love to use some of these since we just decided that we would like to make our two girls an autograph book for our trip. We are going to CRT, Akershus, TCP, Ohana, Tusker House and Cape May Cafe. I have no idea how to make the book so I have to research for information before starting. :confused3 I love your work. Please post more as you create them. :thumbsup2
:wave2:

Thank You! I will definitely continue to post them! I'm hoping to get through my list of WDW characters by tomorrow and then starting covers. Then I'm thinking about maybe making some universal studios and character dining specific ones too! I hope you have a good trip! I've always wanted to go to Disney in September or October, hopefully next year! Also you may want to check out a thread called "A Simple Guide To Making an Autograph Book". It has tons of information about different ways to make them.

I will be sure to check that thread out and thank you very much for the info. It's our DGD 14 and DGD 10 first visit. We are counting down the days till the memory making begins. :hourglass
I'm glad you are also doing covers. :yay: Can't wait to see them. Have you considered personalizing them? Would it be okay to use the ones you post and if so, would I right click to save and then resize? :scratchin Thanks for any help you can be. :) I know we plan to see many of the princesses and would love to use all of their pages plus of course Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Tigger, and Pooh. Our girls are so into the princess characters, especially Anna and Elsa. princess: I'd love to do what you guys do. It is very cool. :cool2:

I will be sure to check that thread out and thank you very much for the info. It's our DGD 14 and DGD 10 first visit. We are counting down the days till the memory making begins. :hourglass
I'm glad you are also doing covers. :yay: Can't wait to see them. Have you considered personalizing them? Would it be okay to use the ones you post and if so, would I right click to save and then resize? :scratchin Thanks for any help you can be. :) I know we plan to see many of the princesses and would love to use all of their pages plus of course Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Tigger, and Pooh. Our girls are so into the princess characters, especially Anna and Elsa. princess: I'd love to do what you guys do. It is very cool. :cool2:

Feel free to use anything that I post on here for your books! Usually when I download disigns off of this website this is what I do:
1)Click on the Picture you want (this will take you to my photobucket)
2)On the bottom right corner of the picture there will be a zoom/view larger button(click on it)
3)Then right click on the picture and click the save as button
4)I usually resize them depending on how I'm Printing them. If I'm printing at home I'll put them in a Word document to resize them. If I'm having them printed in a shutterfly photobook I'll resize them on the website and if I'm having them printed at a place like Walmart, Costco, etc. then usually I'll just leave the picture and it will be printed in 4x6
(If that makes any sense) :rotfl2:
I'm actually just finishing up my last few characters right now and then I will likely be posting the covers later tonight and yes I will be personalizing them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter