Autographs without character meets

We were a group of 70, 44, 18 & 19.....we did 2 character meals that got us the fab 5 and good number of princesses. After that we stood in line for a few that we felt HAD to be on our frame. It turned out great and is maybe my favorite get from any of our trips. I have not head of the service you mentioned, but for us, "meeting" the character is 1/2 the fun. And since we were older, we didn't spend a lot o time, but did enjoy trying to stump their friends by asking random question to the characters. ps. none were tripped up :)frame.jpg

I don't want to go into specifics, because it may have had something to do with the circumstances, but we have done something very similar to this at MK. I say just go ask. I wouldn't take anyone's word that it doesn't happen any more than anyone who says it does.

As I have said above, I am just trying to find out if there is validity to it. I have never heard of it before this gentleman said it yesterday.

And you are entitled to your opinion. But with my children being older, and having been on so many trips, we will not be character meeting centric like I would have been in the past. This is their choosing. That doesn't mean that for Mom it wouldn't mean something to have the option of getting signatures of characters that we are not meeting. To each their own. The interaction during *this particular* trip isn't a big thing for us, but having the signatures framing pictures from this, and numerous other trips is a big thing for me. I am not going into all the personal reasons as to why- but my boys and I have been through A LOT. Last year was our first trip back to WDW after I left their dad. I was afraid it would have lost it's magic. But instead, it was the best trip EVER. So Mom (me) would like to do these matted photos on a wall in MY/our new home, and in the middle a board painting I am making with the tag line from Carousel of Progress. Because for us, and what we have come through, there is *always* A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow......

Why not just copy them yourself? That's what any CM is going to do if they do have the service. I'd worry about the mats getting misplaced, damaged in some way during the time it takes for them to copy the signature, when they have the time to get around to it, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter