Availability while under Contract

Lmbennett

Earning My Ears
Is there a way to check availability while we are still under contract for the first time? We are doing resale. The seller has 200 points that will expire in November from 2019. If possible I would love to take advantage of those. I know I couldn't book until we get a member ID, but it would be great to see if there's even availability this Fall.

Is there a way to check availability while we are still under contract for the first time? We are doing resale. The seller has 200 points that will expire in November from 2019. If possible I would love to take advantage of those. I know I couldn't book until we get a member ID, but it would be great to see if there's even availability this Fall.
https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator

As mentioned, knowing what is there today means nothing until you can book. That is why we do not allow people to post real time availability.

I have seen things change within a 5 minute time frame when booking. As mentioned, we can only see that at least one room is there, not if there is more than one.

Hopefully, you will be a member soon!

Fall is insanely, incredibly tight. Obviously, things do pop up, but you will have to stalk and take what you can get.

We're waiting on a contract to close with points that expire at the end of November too! As a member, I've been looking at what's available. It's pretty slim and getting slimmer by the day. We're hoping for a Cabin at CCV for at least one night. We can, hopefully, find something to use the rest of the points (230!). Our ROFR went out on May 7, the listing has disappeared from the site and I'm hoping that means it passed and they've taken it off. It could happen, right?!

As I recall, we weren't able to set up our DVC account until after we closed and received our membership cards and membership number. So you will not be able to check availability until such time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter