Available: 1837 Pts for Beach Club Villas and 661 for BoardWalk Villas $23 pt book thru December 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! It's awesome that you're thinking about renting one of our places. I've been doing this since 1999, so I'm here to help you out and answer any questions you might have.

We've got spots at the Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas, which are our home resorts - March Use Year. But you can also use our points at other resorts if you want.

For booking, we need the full payment through Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal. If there are any fees on these platforms, the buyer takes care of them. We also have a rental agreement that both of us sign. It's just to make sure everyone feels safe and clear about everything. Just a heads up, we can't do refunds, but if you need to change plans, we'll give you a credit to use for another booking with us within the next two years.

When you're ready, let me know your top two choices for resorts, your check-in and check-out dates, what kind of room or villa you need, and how many people are coming (don't forget to tell me the ages of anyone under 18).

Thanks so much for thinking of us for your rental. I can't wait to help you plan a super fun trip that you'll all remember for a long time!
Hi! I am looking for a 5 night stay April 27th -May 2nd. studio or 1 bedroom at either resort. Do you have any availability?

Hi there! I am looking for 2 studios (4 adults) at the Boardwalk for December. Ideally we would like 7 consecutive nights. but we are also open to 6 or 8. Thank you!
I have attached the Studio December Calendar for December so far.
-Catherine

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-16 155114.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 155114.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter