OhanaCassidy

Mouseketeer
I haven't been on the Disboards in a while :( so I haven't been that up to date on the progress of Avatar Land. I am going next year during the end of June to July 10 do you think it would be open by then? Also can anyone link me to the main Avatar Land thread if there is one?

This is what it looks like this week ..................

MickeyXtreme ‏@MickeyXtreme
Latest aerial pics, via helicopter, of 'Pandora' Land of @officialavatar at #WaltDisneyWorld #AnimalKingdom

CpmUlBSUEAAkuW7.jpg

CpmUmkdUAAMHuEE.jpg

I'm really hoping we get an official opening date at D23 Expo in November.

I'm also hoping it's all open by the time we visit in May, but I'm not holding my breath on that. I mean, it's not like Disney works at the speed of Universal or anything....:duck:

BTW Judging from the picture above, to me it doesn't look like it'll be done anytime soon....That's definitely not good news for my summer trip...

BTW Judging from the picture above, to me it doesn't look like it'll be done anytime soon....That's definitely not good news for my summer trip...

Factor in last time I looked they had permits filed as late as Dec 2018. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter