• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I saw it over Half Term. It was an OK movie, but way too overhyped. I had high expectations going in, so I was a tad disappointed. It was also too long!

I am pretty glad the movie only got 3 oscars out of the 9 it was nominated for.

I saw it over Half Term. It was an OK movie, but way too overhyped. I had high expectations going in, so I was a tad disappointed. It was also too long!

I am pretty glad the movie only got 3 oscars out of the 9 it was nominated for.
What George said. xD

I thought it was going to be way overrated when I went to see it.

I was totally wrong. I ended up really really loving it and even saw it twice.
I'm definitely going to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

I ended up going to see it with some friends, and didn't like it. I wasn't too thrilled about seeing it in the first place, the story line was good though. But, it was too long and I was confused a lot

It was a fantastic movie. I was COMPLETELY blown away the first time I saw it. :eek: That never happens with me. The only problems I had with it was that the story had been done a million times before and that it was a bit preachy, but it's still great. One of the best of the decade easily, and the only movie I cared enough about to see twice.

I would've been happy to see it win best picture. I was mostly rooting for UP to win, and The Hurt Locker did deserve it, but I would've picked Avatar over any of the others.

I liked the idea of a human having a Avatar and the special effects were great but the story itself was all too predictable

I liked it, but I think it was really overrated. The effects are great, the picture was great, the story was great. I think I was expecting more.

Great movie! I went in with high hope and I was happy in the end. I have an Avatar obsession now.

I saw it. Expecting a lot since it is from James Cameron and he made Titanic (my favorite movie!) and I just thought it was so pretty to look at but nothing too great about it.

Inglourious Basterds was better and my favorite movie from last year.

I saw it. Expecting a lot since it is from James Cameron and he made Titanic (my favorite movie!) and I just thought it was so pretty to look at but nothing too great about it.

Inglourious Basterds was better and my favorite movie from last year.

I would have liked that movie a lot more if anyone but quentin tarentino made it. It was too reminiscent of pulp fiction, and not as original as i was expecting.

I have already seen that movie! I was amaze with their animation...I mean the planet of the avatars are slightly different from ours...The animation was good indeed...The story is Ok with me also...

I would have liked that movie a lot more if anyone but quentin tarentino made it. It was too reminiscent of pulp fiction, and not as original as i was expecting.

I never saw Pulp Fiction. Basterds was the first movie by him that I had seen so nothing to compare it to. ;)

I never saw Pulp Fiction. Basterds was the first movie by him that I had seen so nothing to compare it to. ;)

In pulp fiction and kill bill are both told in the same manner that basterds is (the chronological storytelling, the chapters, the unrelated characters all tied up to one another at the end.) it was like watching pulp fiction, with less fighting, in german. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter