Avatar to open Christmas next year?

That's a good point. If they can't find a good place for Indy to go after the DHS overhaul, they can always get rid of Dinoland altogether and just re-theme it to an old temple in the middle of Asia or South America and promote it as a whole new ride. I don't think that's happening, but hey, it's always fun to do some armchair imagineering.

That's a good point. If they can't find a good place for Indy to go after the DHS overhaul, they can always get rid of Dinoland altogether and just re-theme it to an old temple in the middle of Asia or South America and promote it as a whole new ride. I don't think that's happening, but hey, it's always fun to do some armchair imagineering.

Jim hill is undoubtedly prepping a podcast quoting this as fact as we type

I hope they would go the direction they are taking with shanghai disney. I love the idea of 15 "lands" with multiple attractions. an indy area that is not a backstage show or single ride I think would work really well and I would be excited about that.

That really depends. If they get a big uptick in attendance - which is obviously what they're going for...they will not take it offline.

Remember the space mountain Incident(s)

SOARING.....

We are going in Jan, found out that SOARING is going to be down. Makes it very hard to spend a day at Epcot....

When you don't have very E-Ticket attractions in a park, it makes it very hard to shut one down for an extended period.

SOARING.....

We are going in Jan, found out that SOARING is going to be down. Makes it very hard to spend a day at Epcot....

When you don't have very E-Ticket attractions in a park, it makes it very hard to shut one down for an extended period.
Soarin'

DHS doesn't have much nor does the current version of AK.

SOARING.....

Don,t worry Epcot will be getting an overhaul right after DHS.

Imagineers have taken notice of the state of Epcot. We just need executives and the board to take notice as well to approve some money for it.

That means nothing as you well know. Imagineering opinions produce no funding...I'm not sure they ever did.

The myths that the "moles" who feed wdwmagic seem to be oblivious of this.

That means nothing as you well know. Imagineering opinions produce no funding...I'm not sure they ever did.

I know I was just saying we need to executives to take notice for something to be done. That won't happen until the profits from the year round food, wine and flower festival decrease.

I know I was just saying we need to executives to take notice for something to be done. That won't happen until the profits from the year round food, wine and flower festival decrease.

Very true...

A little "who the hell put princessland for that frozen movie here?"

And "no way I'm waiting 90 minutes for a boring old simulator ride in the land..."

Would go along way too

I am not sure what your point is? None of the sources over at WDWMagic have indicated that a Epcot re-do is anywhere on the horizon. Despite what you seem to believe there are people over at WDWMagic that have reliable track record for providing accurate inside information.

I am not sure what your point is? None of the sources over at WDWMagic have indicated that a Epcot re-do is anywhere on the horizon. Despite what you seem to believe there are people over at WDWMagic that have reliable track record for providing accurate inside information.

We should be trusting the shovels and following the money...that's all.

Lots of "after X..then Y" has been going on around here.

Many of the insiders show a lack of common sense/judgement because they seem to be oblivious to the economics.

Disney has gotten some horrible financial news in just the last 48 hours...along with the biggest movie opening they'll likely ever have.

So perhaps the FORCE isn't with the SPIRIT all the time.

Maybe Phase Me and Phase More are just bunk.

I think we need to let it breathe a little before things are matter of factly presented as likely.

Just my opinion.

Many of the insiders show a lack of common sense/judgement because they seem to be oblivious to the economics.

Disney has gotten some horrible financial news in just the last 48 hours...along with the biggest movie opening they'll likely ever have.

I think we need to let it breathe a little before things are matter of factly presented as likely.

Just my opinion.
I'd like to point out that the recent info on rumors has not come from spirit as he has taken a break from posting for months now. Most of them are also aware of what is happening with the Disney stock and ESPN.

I'd like to point out that the recent info on rumors has not come from spirit as he has taken a break from posting for months now. Most of them are also aware of what is happening with the Disney stock and ESPN.

I honestly don't care about spirit.

And while everybody seems to know about espn...nobody seems to be understanding that big struggles in other units will limit park expenses in Orlando. They can say all they want...but that's not how it plays out.

The reality is that all insider rumors come from those that don't make the decisions...

And for everytime I get a "There are REAL INSIDERS!" From Dan...

...I got a "They don't write the checks!!" Back.

Maybe we're both right? On this...I'm fairly confident I'm not wrong.

Caution is appropriate.

Just my opinion.

I am not sure who you are referring to, but the people I listen to are very knowledgable about the economics, probably much more then you are. They are not making predictions or pulling things out the air, they are providing information about what the current plans are. Yes, those plans may change, but the information is still useful.

I honestly don't care about spirit.

And while everybody seems to know about espn...nobody seems to be understanding that big struggles in other units will limit park expenses in Orlando. They can say all they want...but that's not how it plays out.

The reality is that all insider rumors come from those that don't make the decisions...

And for everytime I get a "There are REAL INSIDERS!" From Dan...

...I got a "They don't write the checks!!" Back.

Maybe we're both right? On this...I'm fairly confident I'm not wrong.

Caution is appropriate.

If people are using this information to plan trips or make investing decisions (which they shouldn't be), then yes caution is appropriate. But if people just want to have some fun and discuss rumors of Disney's future plans, then I see no problem with discussing information provided by people who have proven in the past that they have access to inside information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter