Avatarland - morning EMH experiences?

Get there before EMH starts and go directly to Flight of Passage when they let you in the park. After FoP you should have a small wait for Navi River Journey.

I was just there on Sunday. We got to the park at 830 in anticipation of 9 am opening . I missed the memo they are opening early for Pandora but it worked out fine for us. We had FP for FOP later in the day but we walked on to the River with no wait so it’s def possible to do both if you get there a bit earlier than we did

This is the morning I'm most nervous about. I'm worried we won't get there early enough. We are staying at All Star Music. I'm hoping that in the bus line by 6:45 will be early enough for early EMHs. My family might balk if I make them get up any earlier.

Aurora1972. I like your style. I always tell my family my projected bus stop times and always get groans and flack. Usually though when we get to the parks and get so much done so quickly they are always happy. When we went to Pandora for EMH last year I got everyone moving early and was able to get on FoP no problem. We were just ahead of a man who was alone and got to talking as we walked through the queue. He said that his family was still asleep at the resort but he had to ride FoP again. Their loss. I will give my family a break a couple of mornings during a trip and let them sleep in. If you get to AK 45 minutes to an hour before opening you should be fine. Stay to the left side of the gates and they usually let people in a little early and hold them at the bridge into Pandora. At the bridge stay to the right side and follow the castmember to the FoP line.
Riding NRJ was pretty easy as the posted wait times were always higher than the actual waits. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did morning EMH at AK two weeks ago. We arrived at 6:20 for a 7:00 opening. They began letting us in to the park at 6:30. We we went straight to FoP and rode that and Navi River by 8:00. Makes for an early morning, but was worth it!

Last edited:
Aurora1972. I like your style. I always tell my family my projected bus stop times and always get groans and flack. Usually though when we get to the parks and get so much done so quickly they are always happy. When we went to Pandora for EMH last year I got everyone moving early and was able to get on FoP no problem. We were just ahead of a man who was alone and got to talking as we walked through the queue. He said that his family was still asleep at the resort but he had to ride FoP again. Their loss. I will give my family a break a couple of mornings during a trip and let them sleep in. If you get to AK 45 minutes to an hour before opening you should be fine. Stay to the left side of the gates and they usually let people in a little early and hold them at the bridge into Pandora. At the bridge stay to the right side and follow the castmember to the FoP line.
Riding NRJ was pretty easy as the posted wait times were always higher than the actual waits. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine are usually pretty good at being early risers. I'm less worried about that than I am slow bus service. It's my first time to be flying and not to have access to my car. I do have a 1 p.m. FP for FoP but I know my teens will want to do it more than once so I thought I'd try for rope drop too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter